Pack left at renshaw cabin on dec 29

Ricky_bobby

Reaction score
hey guys,
I left my pack hanging on the wall at the renshaw cabin on wens dec 29. rode up there the next morning and it wasnt there and the groomer said he didnt pick one up. It is a black, black diamond brand pack, fairly small with everything inside(shovel, probe, survival kit, camel pack, hunting knife ect.)

here's to hopin theres still honest people out there and i hope to hear from someone soon
Richard

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe check with Glen at spindrift or even sled den if something is left behind or found sometimes it gets dropped off at these places. Like to say you'll get it back but seems to be few honest people nowadays.

Ricky_bobby

Reaction score
ya i checked with glen and the guys at sled den the next day and left all my info with them. no calls yet :(

Too Many Toys

Reaction score
Sorry to hear,but it's gone. If it was taken off the hook in the cabin with good intentions in mind,it would've been turned into one of mentioned businesses in town by now. Whether it was their upbringing (don't take what is not yours) or they're just plain thieves,way too many of them in our sport. Hope someone turns it in and proves me wrong.:rant::paddle:

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear,but it's gone. If it was taken off the hook in the cabin with good intentions in mind,it would've been turned into one of mentioned businesses in town by now. Whether it was their upbringing (don't take what is not yours) or they're just plain thieves,way too many of them in our sport. Hope someone turns it in and proves me wrong.:rant::paddle:

let's hope to you being wrong. sometimes being wrong can be a good thing

Ricky_bobby

Reaction score
yeah thanks Ron, hope you and the T&T guys had a good time on Tuesday there, which mountain did you end up going to?

Top Bottom