***owners of dodge ram diesels beware***

spikeydave

Reaction score
Had my catalytic converter stollen from my exhaust last night here in Sherwood Park, cops say that as of 1300hrs there were 3 reported stolen. Just a warning I guess there have been a substantial amount of thefts including from the dealer lots. They stole it from in front of the house and left no traces except the nuts on the ground. Supposedly they are turning these around for some big cash and replacement cost on these new are around $6000+. Thought it may be a good time to go delete kit but the damn warranty issue has me thinking twice for now. If ya have a welder I would tack the nuts so they either have to work harder and may get caught or the may just leave it alone.

Cheers all and happy holidays.

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whoever is buying these things must know they are buying stolen stuff, maybe the cops should focus on that end of it. If there is no place to sell it there is no reason to steal it.

trailrider

Reaction score
I have one out of an 08 sitting in my garage, just took it out of the wifes truck. If it does you any good let me know. It has about 90K on it I would let it go cheap.Trailrider

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happened to my buddy's dad while he was staying at the holiday inn express in Sherwood park. 2010 dodge 3500. Looked at the security tapes and it took the guy 10 mins and he was gone. 5100 bucks to get it repaired at local dodge dealer. Insurance covered it under a theft claim.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
F&*^kers, I wish they would get caught and get a damm good lickinnnnnnn. I am doing a dpf delete but need a smarty file first, if anyone has the file let me know..........THX

JBDoo

Reaction score
Someones gunna be sittin up late some night and catch them in the act. Then be one sorry POS thief!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hang out in your truck and wait for wrenching noises...fire it up quick then drive back and forth and side to side a bit.......problem squashed :)

Top Bottom