Out West

crp

Reaction score
Hi Honey's,
I know they have a thread about this in the other part, but I was a little intimidated to ask over there......anyways, I think me and Ryan want to go to the S&M ATV Jamboree....it sounds like so much fun but I"m just wondering how many of you are going, and if it's something that we could bring the boys with us. Also I'm a little confused about one thing, so it says something about registered campers, do you need to be a registered camper to go on the rally?

Thanks
Carla

crp

Reaction score
Actually I think I found the info I was looking for.......I was looking in the wrong place.....Still let me know your thoughts about bringing the little guys! Thanks!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This will be my 3rd year in a row going, and it is absolutely a family-friendly event! I think they are even putting on some kids activities this year, if i'm not mistaken.. if not, there is always lots of kidlets there.

The only problem is, I believe they are still fully booked and a few people are on cancellation/waiting lists. Unless you can find people to double up on a site with, then I suggest you call soon and get your name on the cancellation list.

Hope to see ya there!

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Carla...glad to hear you're going to try the Jamboree out it's a blast :) Like LD said, get on the waiting list, message TylerG that you're looking for a spot and watch the Jamboree thread as we get closer cuz sometimes peeps have to back out, or they have room on their site....and they post it there.
Good luck! See you there :D

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Its not a true rally Carla, its more of a snowandmud.com members only weekend long event. We do not open it up to the whole world because of liability reasons and if we have a cap on the number of units hitting our trail then we have an easier time dealing with SRD.

Hope to see you out there, and yes, bring the kids!

TylerG

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

crp

Reaction score
Its not a true rally Carla, its more of a snowandmud.com members only weekend long event. We do not open it up to the whole world because of liability reasons and if we have a cap on the number of units hitting our trail then we have an easier time dealing with SRD.

Hope to see you out there, and yes, bring the kids!

TylerG

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
ok, I need to get on that waiting list! It sounds awesome!
TylerG can you get me on it or do I need to call Outwest?

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey crp! We are going to the Jamboree and bringing our kids. Some people have offered to double up on their sites. Not sure how big of a camping unit you have, but you might be able to squeak your way in with someone else, if you are willing to play nice in the sandbox and share :) We have a 39ft fifth wheel, several atv's and some hutterite kids, or I would offer to let you guys squat on our site :) If you look on the official Jamboree thread, you will see where people have advertised their needs and other people have agreed to let them camp. Just make sure you call Outwest and ok it...

crp

Reaction score
Thanks SledMamma, I'm going to call and get us on the list and put it out there on the thread and hopefully we can figure something out!!!! We don't even have a trailer at the moment, we sold ours last year to upgrade and have never gotten around to it.....but we would tent it if we had to, I really don't want to miss out! Thanks to all of you!!!!
Hey crp! We are going to the Jamboree and bringing our kids. Some people have offered to double up on their sites. Not sure how big of a camping unit you have, but you might be able to squeak your way in with someone else, if you are willing to play nice in the sandbox and share :) We have a 39ft fifth wheel, several atv's and some hutterite kids, or I would offer to let you guys squat on our site :) If you look on the official Jamboree thread, you will see where people have advertised their needs and other people have agreed to let them camp. Just make sure you call Outwest and ok it...

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey CRP

Certainly a family event! Bring the kids, there will be plenty there. And like LD said they are planning some kids events too in case they dont go for the ride or other times of the wkd I think. Been going for two years now, and it's a blast. Just don't be shy with meeting people, get involved if it'll help you socialize (ie selling tickets, handing out prizes etc. Talk to TylerG if you wanna do any of that) And i'm sure there will be people who will share or will have to back out of sites. Mines already full sorry. Hope to see you there

crp

Reaction score
I called today and got on the waiting list, we will for sure bring the boys with us! We do have a friend who has a site but he isn't sure if he's full or not, and we will for sure help out where we can!

Hey CRP

Certainly a family event! Bring the kids, there will be plenty there. And like LD said they are planning some kids events too in case they dont go for the ride or other times of the wkd I think. Been going for two years now, and it's a blast. Just don't be shy with meeting people, get involved if it'll help you socialize (ie selling tickets, handing out prizes etc. Talk to TylerG if you wanna do any of that) And i'm sure there will be people who will share or will have to back out of sites. Mines already full sorry. Hope to see you there

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Carla,

My hubby and I have been going to the jamboree for about 4 yrs now. We have taken our 2 boys every year and the dog!! It is very family friendly and the trails always have an easy way around. Our youngest has ridden every year and he rides his own machine. This is an excellent event and well organized. You will love it and never miss another!!

Hope to see you there! Sorry we are already sharing our spot with 2 others....Come over and visit you and your family are welcome to, your boys can hang with the rest of them. We are in 78ish...lol

• Thanks
Reactions: crp
Top Bottom