Osborne Hare Scramble Aug.16/2009

silver fox

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, thought i'd remind yous that this weekend comin up is the 4th harescramble of our series hosted by the Rocky Mountain House Motorcycle Club! This event is at the Osborne property west of \rocky, towards Baseline mountain..there is a map on our website at Welcome to Rocky Motorcycle Club ,this event will be unique in that it incorporates a motorcross track, which is kinda skookum! I was out last nite to check out the course/flag and it will be alot of fun..as usual we have separate courses for the women/children and adults..some small hills,tight bush and such-whatsnots...our next race will be the final in our series, and we will be having a club-windup barbeque and awards presentation as well as some "prizes":) any questions email me at djeffery@telusplanet.net

Attachments

• DSCF4608.jpg
    DSCF4608.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 74

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wish I could have made it, unfortunately working like a chump!

Any pics of the action?

elephant rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, thought i'd remind yous that this weekend comin up is the 4th harescramble of our series hosted by the Rocky Mountain House Motorcycle Club! This event is at the Osborne property west of \rocky, towards Baseline mountain..there is a map on our website at Welcome to Rocky Motorcycle Club ,this event will be unique in that it incorporates a motorcross track, which is kinda skookum! I was out last nite to check out the course/flag and it will be alot of fun..as usual we have separate courses for the women/children and adults..some small hills,tight bush and such-whatsnots...our next race will be the final in our series, and we will be having a club-windup barbeque and awards presentation as well as some "prizes":) any questions email me at djeffery@telusplanet.net

sounds good we have the same sorta thing here in kamloops its called the big kahuna @whispering pines mx track april 15th every year.. thanx for the info....our course alows all catagories to ride the same skookum stuff the pros run after the rest in the afternoon so no mayhem its punishing!!!!

Top Bottom