Online Seadoo parts

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't know if you're joking about your top speed:rolleyes:, but my 05 Sea doo GTX, STOCK, full 60 l of fuel and my 200 lb butt, will do 57 mph and buddies supercharged Sea doo STOCK, will top 73 mph on his GPS. Lake altitude is 1769 ft.

Yes i think cruizer is full of it to! and on that note there is no way a stock sea-doo does 73mph, he must have 2,000$ worth of aftermarket parts. It is illegal for a PWC company to release machines that do more than 66 Mph. i have both sea-doos and waverunners. Not releasing my #s. you want to find out come to the lake. Cruizer you want to sell your sea-doo Race me. If your that scared i have a driver for yours and my wife will ride mine!

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm well past the point in age where I have to be right all the time, but as far as the 73 mph goes, all it takes is a few adjustments and a hull spray made by aurora products (really slippery)to make it happen. Some minor tweaking of the blower, intercooler, and jet impellor will accomplish miracles.

About the $2,000.oo after market parts, try $29.00 for the spray and 45 yrs of tuning and tweaking experience and you've got the same performance.:d

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here hear its always good to find a good tuner. every little thing helps. filling your ride plate holes can get you 1mph more. (so its not stock then)

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats the kind of mod's that don't cost much and really add up. On a race boat years ago, we took the excess pressure from the turbos and piped it threw a series of holes across the hull and the air bubbles acted like bearings and gave 4 mph. No cost, just tinkering.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Knowledge is a HUGE asset. Have a great weekend:)

Cruizer

Reaction score
Well, I'm well past the point in age where I have to be right all the time, but as far as the 73 mph goes, all it takes is a few adjustments and a hull spray made by aurora products (really slippery)to make it happen. Some minor tweaking of the blower, intercooler, and jet impellor will accomplish miracles.

About the $2,000.oo after market parts, try $29.00 for the spray and 45 yrs of tuning and tweaking experience and you've got the same performance.:d

Actually there is NOTHING stock on my HX boat, other than the basic hull, which is also retrofitted. The fella I got it from showed me the build sheet. There is around $10 grand of extras from the engine to the pump. It's got a compression of 210lbs. Thats why I have to run Motorsport 109.
I had to detune the jets for recreational use.

Never the less, I'm selling it off, I bought a Cougar jet boat running a high performance Holley fuel injected 454. Kinda cool, and it runs on mid grade or regular fuel. Shoots a rooster tail 250' long for effects and can be programed via my laptop computer, plus its a little more family friendly. Wants to go flying at 80Mph, had to turn down the main jet to have it top out at 65Mph.

That Seadoo HX is worth $2500 to who ever wants it, and the double trailer for an additional grand.
780 887-9353

Cruizer

Reaction score
Yes i think cruizer is full of it to! and on that note there is no way a stock sea-doo does 73mph, he must have 2,000$ worth of aftermarket parts. It is illegal for a PWC company to release machines that do more than 66 Mph. i have both sea-doos and waverunners. Not releasing my #s. you want to find out come to the lake. Cruizer you want to sell your sea-doo Race me. If your that scared i have a driver for yours and my wife will ride mine!

What part of "competition" did you not get. This HX was designed as a competition boat. Other than the basic hull, there is absolutely NOTHING in it or on it that came from the seadoo factory. I had to detune it just to get it to idle. The deep aftermarket sponsons cut the water so dramaticly, if your not carefull, you get literally shot off the boat in the opposite direction, and for a big guy like me, it's a real bitch to get back on. Verrrry tippy boat.

Never the less, I won't be running it anymore, so it'll sit here until I sell it or find the time to part it out.

Top Bottom