Online Seadoo parts

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

SnowBunny25

Reaction score
It's hard to find aftermarket parts for a Seadoo here in Edmonton. Last year I ordered a part from Martin Equipment in June or July and it arrived in November. Our brand new Ski-Doo arrived before the part. Needless to say I'm looking for a good place to buy parts too. Specifically looking for an intake grate for a 97 SPX. Anyone have one or know where to get one?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Cyclepartsnation.com Is The Only Place To Buy Seadoo, Skidoo, Yamaha, Arctic Cat Parts From...... Way Cheaper And I've Ordered An Awful Lot Of Parts Through Them Over The Last Year And Have Never Had A Problem...... Parts Are Almost 1/2 The Price Of Parts Up Here. One Good Example Was A Stereo Remote Controller For A 2006 Yamaha Royal Star Midnite Special, Up Here Is $1100.00 And I Paid Less Than $500.00 Including Shipping From Cyclepartsnation.com!!!!

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After maket performance parts are all from the US, Riva motorsports, green hulk are a couple. i have yet to find a canadian distrubutor

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cyclepartsnation.com Is The Only Place To Buy Seadoo, Skidoo, Yamaha, Arctic Cat Parts From...... Way Cheaper And I've Ordered An Awful Lot Of Parts Through Them Over The Last Year And Have Never Had A Problem...... Parts Are Almost 1/2 The Price Of Parts Up Here. One Good Example Was A Stereo Remote Controller For A 2006 Yamaha Royal Star Midnite Special, Up Here Is $1100.00 And I Paid Less Than $500.00 Including Shipping From Cyclepartsnation.com!!!!

Summitric, what courier company did you use when shipping parts from these guy's on their website it looks like they use UPSPS, is that what you've used? I'm putting together a large order of parts that i need to re-store my 01' CR 250. Thanks, they look like a good resourse for parts.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I Think It Was The Cheaper Of The 2 Or 3 They Offered And It Was Usps(i Think)..... They E-mail You An Order Confirmation In A Day Or So And Also A Shipping/tracking #..... Very Professional!!! Good Luck

Cruizer

Reaction score
How about a full race 95 HX, if I can't sell it complete for 3G, then I'll part it out. Watercraft magic 720 engine, R&D intake, Novi Carbs, Custom exhaust, MSD total loss ignition, Kevlar hood, Hot Tack EGT, Skat Trak 12 vein pump & impeller, Westcoast ride plate & intake, UMI Steering, and the list goes on.

Spare hull comes with it. Extra grand you can have the double trailer

I'm sure these parts fit a multitude of machines, Way to fast for me, pretty good coin to part it out though.

Edmonton 887-9353

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just as fast as a 720 SuperStock will go running Motorsport 111, with a rev limiter that cuts in at 12 grand

That sounds very Ambiguous. So you don't want to say? :confused:

Cruizer

Reaction score
True, though boat was made for competition, that being said it is unregistered and difficult to do much pleasure boating without being ticketed.

I did have it out last weekend regardless, on flat water no PWC whether it was supercharged or high displacement could come close to catching it to a clocked 65 mph.

To spooky for me, I backed off, it wanted to go faster.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
True, though boat was made for competition, that being said it is unregistered and difficult to do much pleasure boating without being ticketed.

I did have it out last weekend regardless, on flat water no PWC whether it was supercharged or high displacement could come close to catching it to a clocked 65 mph.

Why would you get a ticket? do you have pics, i could possibly purchase this from you!

Cruizer

Reaction score
Operating an unregistered boat, though I suppose I could run down to registrations and get a # for it or just pull the numbers off the junk hull I have.

Anyways I advertized it on the Kiiji edmonton site. There is a picture there

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With over 750 ads it make it hard to find 1 ad with no description or heading. Idea: race me at wizard lake if you win i will give you your asking price on the spot. if you lose we Negotiate :d

Cruizer

Reaction score
With over 750 ads it make it hard to find 1 ad with no description or heading. Idea: race me at wizard lake if you win i will give you your asking price on the spot. if you lose we Negotiate :d

Don't know where Wizard lake is, though I think i'll be at Gull lake this weekend.

Boat is at my shop 9336 60 Avenue, Edmonton

Kiiji, I think it says Sea-doo HX

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wizard is 12 miles south of Calmar. Closer to you then Gull lake.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't know where Wizard lake is, though I think i'll be at Gull lake this weekend.

Boat is at my shop 9336 60 Avenue, Edmonton

Kiiji, I think it says Sea-doo HX

I have to see it in the water!

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Don't know if you're joking about your top speed:rolleyes:, but my 05 Sea doo GTX, STOCK, full 60 l of fuel and my 200 lb butt, will do 57 mph and buddies supercharged Sea doo STOCK, will top 73 mph on his GPS. Lake altitude is 1769 ft.

Top Bottom