Onion Lake 2013 Rally

tdc6

Reaction score
Come to the best atv/utv rally around on May 4, 2013. Same start point - just north of Onion Lake. Watch for signs. Will update soon as to prizes

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is May 4th still ago? There's a ton of snow still in the area. Wondering if I should leave the blade on my machine?

AC4life

Reaction score
Is May 4th still the date for this rally? Looking for more info. How long a ride? Where is the staging area? Crew of us coming from the loon lake area so some more info would be appreciated. Thanks.:beer:

prowler66

Reaction score
Would like any information as to times and cost for the rally this coming weekend. Thats if its still a go with this lovely weather we have been having...lol

JDen

Reaction score
It's still on. There's not as much snow up there as a guy thinks. As for directions, Onion Lake is 50 km straight north of Lloydminster on Highway 17. From the 4-way stop go straight north about maybe 3 or 4 km, the road curves to the east for 1/4 mile or so and then it curves back to the north. Where it curves back north, go south and east to "heritage park", can't miss it. Should be a good ride, hope it's a nice day. I have to miss this one, but have a good ride everyone!

Polski

Reaction score
Just wondering if the Onion lake ralley is still a go with the flooding and state of emergency declared for Onion Lake?

Bullj77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if the Onion lake ralley is still a go with the flooding and state of emergency declared for Onion Lake?

tel:780-5224567--terry

780 872-8335- darell

tel780)847-2200-- administration office

quad rally is still a go

Top Bottom