Olympic hockey - Do not open if you haven't seen the game yet

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats to you Canadians on beating my US team. I thought this was our best shot at winning a gold medal in hockey but the boys just couldn't bust through that stellar Canadian defense. I never would have thought that they could be held to a shut out but you did it. Good luck against Sweden, it should be another good game. I'll cheer for my US team to beat the Fins and get the bronze.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
easily could have gone either way, same with the Women's...... Play both games over again and the outcomes could be different.

I will also be rooting for the US in the bronze game.

Congrats to you Canadians on beating my US team. I thought this was our best shot at winning a gold medal in hockey but the boys just couldn't bust through that stellar Canadian defense. I never would have thought that they could be held to a shut out but you did it. Good luck against Sweden, it should be another good game. I'll cheer for my US team to beat the Fins and get the bronze.

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
easily could have gone either way, same with the Women's...... Play both games over again and the outcomes could be different.

I will also be rooting for the US in the bronze game.

X2 lets keep the medals on this side of the pond.....

Gotta luv the new Olympic quote that was sent to me just before the Men played......." Get out there and play like the girls"

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I cheered for the US today to win the bronze but they didn't show up? Where was the team that looked so strong throughout this tournament?

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I cheered for the US today to win the bronze but they didn't show up? Where was the team that looked so strong throughout this tournament?
once they lost to Cannada they just were not into it is what I think. You could also say that picture above tells the story. Their foul mood and taking bad penilties really hurt them.

Last edited:

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here we go boys! Let's show them meatballs how it's done!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3 and 0! Whoop whoop!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1779776_10152188238781391_1674516560_n.jpg

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Wish I knew but I didn't watch the game, I was out riding instead. If I had to venture a guess I'd say that bobsledder is probably right with his analogy. Oh well, i'll be glad when the NHL kicks into gear.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thank you. It's refreshing to see a good sport on the other side.
ALL over twitter f^(# Canada was trending. It made me sad, to be honest.

That game could have gone either way, to me it was more exciting than the GMG.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you. It's refreshing to see a good sport on the other side.
ALL over twitter f^(# Canada was trending. It made me sad, to be honest.

That game could have gone either way, to me it was more exciting than the GMG.

Should have read the whole thread, I see now that this has been covered.

Did anyone see what was trending on twitter after Canada won the gold?
#hardToTrashTalkSweden
It's Hard To Trash Talk Sweden, But We Gave It Our Best Shot

That made me happy.

Top Bottom