"Old Stock"

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what do you guys/girls think?

Harper think we are cattle? Is he pulling a Hitler and creating fear and being a rascist? Or is he simply putting into context the idea that Canadians who believe in Canada come from a long line of Canadians with a damn head on their shoulders?

Seriously concerned with the comments on the CBC forum this morning. There are an alarming number of people in Canada that need to flush out their head gear. I guess if they had to pay for what they want they would be one of us. Is there a course I can take where I can learn to walk around with my hand out??? I might need it.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huh??

Is this in regards to the refugee and other Muslim crap of late

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I havent gotten too involved with following this election because it just makes me mad. It really makes you realize how bad things have gotten that people are actually considering voting for Mulcair and Trudeau. Harper isnt perfect but the other two arent even a serious option. And the old stock thing is just an example of how the left wing media works. Take a harmless comment that actually has a lot of truth to it and twist it into some political correctness garbage. At one time I had considered getting into politics to try to actually make a difference but I think it would just be an exercise in frustration.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the old stock comment is hilarious, media and social media has been a buzz how to spin the comment. Funny how two words can gain more attention than say the economy, taxation, resources etc.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you know what is sad is that people of Canada figure that things will work out in the wash. Some of these so called politicians are in it for the money and a select few are in it for the right reasons.

vote for the right reasons.

Harper is good for canada.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I personally have no issue with Harper, but lots of folks do and there are many that refuse to vote conservative because of him..... If Harper and the conservatives truly want what is best for Canada I think Harper should move over and Brad Wall should step in as party leader...... I don't claim to know if it is even possible but I personally know over a dozen people who would likely come back to thier senses if Harper were not the party lead.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I personally have no issue with Harper, but lots of folks do and there are many that refuse to vote conservative because of him..... If Harper and the conservatives truly want what is best for Canada I think Harper should move over and Brad Wall should step in as party leader...... I don't claim to know if it is even possible but I personally know over a dozen people who would likely come back to thier senses if Harper were not the party lead.

I can't argue with this, I agree.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I can't argue with this, I agree.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and I am one of them plus my 90 year old grandfather who has voted PC all his life. As a matter of fact many friends and family feel the same.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aren't you supposed to vote for the party and its platform ? The leader is just a figurehead.
Start a party with some hot 23 year old with big knockers as the leader. Who needs a platform lol

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I still think we need to elect a prime minister, separately from party platforms... Pick the best leader for the best party...similar to American politics, but much better ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Eldereldo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Except that Harper has made the PCs His party. Anyone who steps out of line with what he has declared is Party policy is slapped down and threatened with removal from any influence.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
. Anyone who steps out of line with what he has declared is Party policy is slapped down and threatened with removal from any influence.

No that's bs, Canada regardles of party has always had party line politics, step out of line and you are in trouble.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Meh I like be know as old stock Canadian ....much better than the new Canadians that are here to fu** it up

Top Bottom