Old School Ride Crew

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it's been very interesting watching the evolution of this sport of sledding. It's even greater to see more women and kids becoming involved and wanting to learn more about this great sport which really has no boundaries for discovery, except for riding areas. And now the new breed of back country riders are athletics and pros. So I was wondering if there would be any interest in an old school ride event, where the riders would have to be over a certain age to participate which would then itself to a great weekend of laughs and stories. So would 55 be to young or just make it a solid gold 60. And every year if the interest is there a different club could host. I'd be up to organising the first ride this year in Revelstoke at the end of March or beginning of April, just in case any snowbirds wanted to join in. Any thoughts to this sacred group? lol

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
who needs a Dr.'s note.....I can provide such a document

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Doug, it's looking like a small group so far, and all these young kids like snopro can't join in on the shredding!! lol

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like to know there are 'younger' riders along so someone can shovel my sorry butt out of trouble. lol

Was thinking that we could have the young bucks from 55-59 their as recruits to help dig anyone out, or help unload/load sleds for us. So would mid week work better than the weekend for most people? Hopefully, this young buck ruling helps snopro feel like part of the ride!!lol

Top Bottom