Old people say what we think.

H.C.

Reaction score
I know most of the audience that will read this is Canadian, but I would bet there are a lot of commonalities that we share..

Andy Rooney said on '60 Minutes' a few weeks back:

I don't think being a minority makes you a victim of anything except numbers. The only things I can think of that are truly discriminatory are things like the United Negro College Fund, Jet Magazine, Black Entertainment Television, and Miss Black America. Try to have things like the United Caucasian College Fund, Cloud Magazine, White Entertainment Television, or Miss White America; and see what happens...Jesse Jackson will be knocking down your door.

Guns do not make you a killer. I think killing makes you a killer. You can kill someone with a baseball bat or a car, but no one is trying to ban you from driving to the ball game.

I believe they are called the Boy Scouts for a reason, which is why there are no girls allowed. Girls belong in the Girl Scouts! ARE YOU LISTENING MARTHA BURKE?

I think that if you feel homosexuality is wrong, it is not a phobia, it is an opinion.

I have the right 'NOT' to be tolerant of others because they are different, weird, or tick me off.

When 70% of the people who get arrested are black, in cities where 70% of the population is black, that is not racial profiling; it is the Law of Probability.

I believe that if you are selling me a milkshake, a pack of cigarettes, a newspaper or a hotel room, you must do it in English! As a matter of fact, if you want to be an American citizen, you should have to speak English!

My father and grandfather didn't die in vain so you can leave the countries you were born in to come over and disrespect ours.

I think the police should have every right to shoot you if you threaten them after they tell you to stop. If you can't understand the word 'freeze' or 'stop' in English, see the above lines.

I don't think just because you were not born in this country, you are qualified for any special loan programs, government sponsored bank loans or tax breaks, etc., so you can open a hotel, coffee shop, trinket store, or any other business.

We did not go to the aid of certain foreign countries and risk our lives in wars to defend their freedoms, so that decades later they could come over here and tell us our constitution is a living document; and open to their interpretations.

I don't hate the rich I don't pity the poor

I know pro wrestling is fake, but so are movies and television. That doesn't stop you from watching them.

I think Bill Gates has every right to keep every penny he made and continue to make more. If it ticks you off, go and invent the next operating system that's better, and put your name on the building.

It doesn't take a whole village to raise a child right, but it does take a parent to stand up to the kid; and smack their little behinds when necessary, and say 'NO!'

I think tattoos and piercing are fine if you want them, but please don't pretend they are a political statement. And, please, stay home until that new lip ring heals. I don't want to look at your ugly infected mouth as you serve me French fries!

I am sick of 'Political Correctness.' I know a lot of black people, and not a single one of them was born in Africa; so how can they be 'African-Americans'? Besides, Africa is a continent. I don't go around saying I am a European-American because my great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather was from Europe. I am proud to be from America and nowhere else

And if you don't like my point of view, tough...

I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG, OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AND TO THE REPUBLIC, FOR WHICH IT STANDS, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE, WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL! And what about CANADIANS-We feel the same. Bravo for the Canadians too!!!

I was asked to send this on if I agree or delete if I don't. It is said that 86% of Americans believe in God. Therefore I have a very hard time understanding why there is such a problem in having 'In God We Trust' on our money and having 'God' in the Pledge of Allegiance. Why don't we just tell the 14% to BE QUIET!!!

steveo

Reaction score
That should be published on the front of every news paper in north america!

flatlandguy

Reaction score
I agree wholeheartedly. Only in Canada, we need to think about having an " All non-native hockey tournament" or a " all non-indiginus summer games ". The rest of it is pretty much the same.

weldor

Reaction score
F-in rights!!! We need to be the minority. The minority who will go out and openly say what we just read above!!!

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
I agree wholeheartedly. Only in Canada, we need to think about having an " All non-native hockey tournament" or a " all non-indiginus summer games ". The rest of it is pretty much the same.

Why what's wrong with those tournaments/games. Gettin sick of us First Nations athletes kickin the ch!t out of u? Going around you like a pylon? Coming around you like in a drag race? Makin you look bad in front of your friends Or how bout just stealin your girlfriend?One of the reasons why we have those events is to showcase our talent and skills. How do you think Jordan Tootoo was discovered. Mosty athletes that go to the Indigenous Summer Games are damn good in the sport they compete in. I was in the games for outdoor soccer 6 yrs. I made the top division team every year(sask leagues), and there was other First Nations athletes i competed against during the games that were handpicked by the coaches on my team. That says alot when you play on a White dominated team. Coaches handpicking us over other's. We must have been good.

I dare ya to go out and say some of those things to a First Nations person.
I garauntee you'll recieve a dirty beatin, First Nations style.

Didn't really care for what the american said but when i start to read posts like the one i quoted, Written by Canadians, it just pisses me right off.
I have alot of white friends and they respect where i come from, what my beliefs are, and what my heritage means to me. There is alot of First Nations employed in the powersports industry. You never know your mechanic might be First Nations. I work in the industry . I'm 100% First Nations. We had another mechanic here that was, you guessed it, First Nations.

:mad::yeahthat::agree:

H.C.

Reaction score
Why what's wrong with those tournaments/games. Gettin sick of us First Nations athletes kickin the ch!t out of u? Going around you like a pylon? Coming around you like in a drag race? Makin you look bad in front of your friends Or how bout just stealin your girlfriend?One of the reasons why we have those events is to showcase our talent and skills. How do you think Jordan Tootoo was discovered. Mosty athletes that go to the Indigenous Summer Games are damn good in the sport they compete in. I was in the games for outdoor soccer 6 yrs. I made the top division team every year(sask leagues), and there was other First Nations athletes i competed against during the games that were handpicked by the coaches on my team. That says alot when you play on a White dominated team. Coaches handpicking us over other's. We must have been good.

I dare ya to go out and say some of those things to a First Nations person.
I garauntee you'll recieve a dirty beatin, First Nations style.

Didn't really care for what the american said but when i start to read posts like the one i quoted, Written by Canadians, it just pisses me right off.
I have alot of white friends and they respect where i come from, what my beliefs are, and what my heritage means to me. There is alot of First Nations employed in the powersports industry. You never know your mechanic might be First Nations. I work in the industry . I'm 100% First Nations. We had another mechanic here that was, you guessed it, First Nations.

:mad::yeahthat::agree:

Hey I'm not looking to start a pissing match here about your particular ethnic background.
I just want to know what part of my comment you did not agree with or offended you?
Are Canadians held to a higher level of accountability in your eyes than Americans? .
Do you live in Canada?
So why are part of the first nations and not just Canadian?..
Are your better than everyone else?
Why do you think you deserve special treatment?

Do you see the point I am making with my questions, and why should I have to tip toe around what I believe because it may offend 1 out of 15 people.
If you dont like what I have to say well then that's your right to think I am just some dumb American POS..
But by thinking that you would be a racist. Just like the rest of us racists{ that you belive we are}.
you are no better or worse than any one here...Your just as much as a dumb a-hole as I am

MY point:
I am tired of the brainwashing and other bullch!t that the I am told is the correct way to be...
No, I don't agree with homosexuals or think its OK ,I do think 90% people on welfare abuse it and I am sick of supporting people that cant exercise birth control or go get a job when they have a child. I'm sick of the phrase African Americans when in turn I am referred to as white. I hate the fact that people think the Government should be responsible for them and take care of them financially .
WTF is wrong with people...

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Munhoez you have to look at this from the other side...If there was an all white hockey tournament, would that offend you? If they put "only us whites are allowed to play" right in the title I think you would be offended. No one here is criticizing your heritage, and its good that you take alot of pride in where you come from. Nobody said natives were not good athletes, but the fact that you have indigenous summer games and things like that is singling yourselves out, it has nothing to do with us.
And as far as stealing my girlfriend...and coming around me in drag race, sounds like a bad rap song
And I think everyone shoud have to work hard for everything they want regardless of race. NO FREE RIDES. I don't mean to offend you or anyone else but I think some people have taken advantage of the government for too long.
If you want a car, get a job and go buy one, need a house...start saving money
Everyone needs to take responsiblity and pride in themselves and quit looking for handouts.

Anyways take it easy, no hard feelings, you have your opinion and I have mine. Good riding.

Web Mobile

Reaction score
Thought I'd share a thought as quoted from Michel Richards ( Kramer from Seinfeld ).

I have been wondering about why Whites are racists, and no other race is?

This was his defence speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act. Someone finally said it... How many are actually paying attention to this? There are African Americans, Asian Americans, Mexican Americans, Arab Americans, etc. Then there are Americans. You pass me on the street & sneer in my direction. You call me "White Boy", "Honkey", "Whitey", "Caveman"....And that's OK. But when I call you Nigger, Kike. Towel Head, Sand Nigger, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook or Chink...You call me racist. You say that whites commit alot of violence against you... so why are Ghettos the most dangerous place to live?
You have the United Negro College Fund, Martin Luther King Day, Black History Month, Cesar Chevez Day, Yom Hashoah, Ma'uled Al-Nabi, the NAACP, BET. If we had WET ( White Entertainment Television ), we'd be racists. If we had White History Month, we'd be racists. If we had any organization for anly whites to 'advance OUR lives, we'd be racists. We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce. Black Chamber of Coommerce, and then just a plain Chamber of Commerce. Who Pays For That. A White woman could not be in the Miss Black American Pageant, but any color can be in the Miss American Pageant. If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships... you know we'd be racists. There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in th US. Yet if there were White Collleges, that would be a racists college. In the Million Man March, yuo believe that you are marching for your race & rights. If we marched for our race & rights, you would call us racists. You are proud to be Black, Brown Yellos and Orange & you're not afraid to annouce it. But when we annouce our white pride, you call us racists. You rob us, carjack us, & shoot at us. But when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law & posing a threat to society, you call him a racists. I am proud... But you call me racist. Why is it that only Whites can be racists.
Be proud to be White... It's not a crime yet...but getting real close.

dirtydodge

Reaction score
That is sooooo true and as we all know each of us could add a line to that as well . I might be a red neck but I am Canadian . Thanks for that .

Top Bottom