OK, who is the douche?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hmmmm, some douchebag faggot in a black Superduty with blue plates cut me off yesterday, jumped on the binders, and hung a left without signaling....maybe I should start a thread and whine like a 3 year old about it.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to goodngrubby again.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apparently you have personal issues with people mentioning Alberta plates. It will eat you up inside. Best go seek some help for that.

Nah, I'm okay with it.
I was born and raised in the Koots, trade unions, hippies and the NDP made me look east, I call Alberta home now.
I appreciate your concern though.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Hmmmm, some douchebag faggot in a black Superduty with blue plates cut me off yesterday, jumped on the binders, and hung a left without signaling....maybe I should start a thread and whine like a 3 year old about it.

There sure is some great humour in the threads of S&M! The above is friggin' awesome ..........:thumbsup2:

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That can't be right! If he was a douchebag faggot he'd be driving a black Miata! :biggrin1:

Mazda-MX-5-Miata.jpg

Billydozer56

Reaction score
this hole thread is the biggest waste of time i have come across. But funny as hell! cant wait to check it in a week or so

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That drove south from the Mackenzie area through Prince George today in a white pickup towing a trailer with a RZR on it? The RZR had an orange rear bumper/guard on it. The douche has Alberta plates on his pickup. Dangerous FN driver! :nono:

Don't you BC guys usually just file a grievance with your union , then take a few personal days to get over it when something this horrible happens to you ?

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yikes, better watch myself. If my truck was white, I had a razor (or any Polaris for that matter :) ), or was in the Mackenzie area at the time, that could very easily have been me. It was an accident, I swear.

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe just kiss my ass and get it over with! Better yet go visit DRD and kiss his ass. :beer:

Last edited:
Top Bottom