Oiler's Tickets For Sale!!

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We just checked our tickets with my husband's work schedule - looks like we're in for a long winter worth of work - which means not so many hockey games :(

They're all pretty much up for grabs. We've already sold the home opener, Rangers, Habs, Pens and 1 LA game in December. He and I are going to the game December 4th.

Other than that, let me know!

Our seats are gold club section 102, row 3.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most weekday games will be $500, weekend & premium games will be $600. (Maple Leafs $700 :D)

Face value on the tickets is $385 each. So you'e still beating ticketmaster pricing.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will trade you a log of Copenhagen and some used fish tank for the remainder of the season.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
We just checked our tickets with my husband's work schedule - looks like we're in for a long winter worth of work - which means not so many hockey games :(

They're all pretty much up for grabs. We've already sold the home opener, Rangers, Habs, Pens and 1 LA game in December. He and I are going to the game December 4th.

Other than that, let me know!

Our seats are gold club section 102, row 3.
I'm going to the game December 9

RMPERK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what a difference a few months makes. Last season could hardly give the tickets away, Get a new coach, new manager, and Conner Mcdavid and now people want to join the oiler club again

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You're not wrong. Husband and I have been calling it the McTax (McDavid & McLellan). We did okay last year (probably our most profitable year yet - as that goes), as we have been selling games we can't go to for a few years and actually have a decent little customer base going! Our seats are actually really great so we have that going for us.

Top Bottom