Oilers off to a good start?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Since the oilers aren't playing to their potential, and katz said he would build a team and that $$$ were unlimited, i am boycotting watching anymore oiler games this season...............
Keep track of them in the papers! Friggin' spoiled looser rich kids!

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so they are playing the flamers saturday night....ya know i think they will actually win this one...oil4 flames 2,,,

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guess if there is a light at the end of the tunnel it's that one of these teams losing streak will come to an end saturday night. Good thing the NHL got rid of ties or this could have really gottten ugly.....
GO CANUCKS!!!

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Hello my name is Danielle Smith and I am a Master’s student in the Department of Sport Management at Brock University in St.Catharines, Ontario. I am looking to recruit 10 to 15 dedicated Oilers fans who attend games at Rexall Place to support their beloved Oilers. I will soon be conducting an online focus group involving Oilers hockey fans, Oil Kings hockey fans and Rush lacrosse fans to better understand why some Edmonton area fans attend games for some teams and not others. As such, I am specifically looking for fans of the Oilers who attend Oilers games at Rexall Place but do not attend Rush lacrosse games at Rexall Place. If you are interested in participating, please let me know.

Thanks

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so they are playing the flamers saturday night....ya know i think they will actually win this one...oil4 flames 2,,,

i guess it was wishfull thinking..13 in a row now carolina up next..gonna get beat again....and to think people are gonna spend their hard earned money to go see it again..fools..

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have read a lot of your posts and I think most of you would be great for my study. Check out my thread (Are you an Oilers/Oil Kings/Rush Fan). I could use a few more participants. Let me know if your interested

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sledbunnyracing
Undefeated this year....awesome.

Yup will be the only time this year......soon enough will will be fighting for the last playoff postion <<<<<< you read it here 1st......fire Quinn ;)

09-16-2009, 09:11 AM <----Prediction date

Shoulda said last postion not last playoff postion

Last edited:
Top Bottom