Oiler History???????

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
get rid of mctavish before we end up like most oil employees

sol

i'm with ya..... And like all above said, might as well dump lowe too...... Bastages!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• LOSERS.gif
    LOSERS.gif
    6.3 KB · Views: 93

Buddman27

Reaction score
I say new GM first.

Tambellini was just hired as GM. He is working with Lowes team still and hasn't been able to put his stamp on the club. He shouldn't pay for Lowes short sighted panic attempt at bringing in skill. The team has a lot of skill in small sporadic doses but has very little grit. After years of having an entire team of hardworking skillless muckers (Mac T's type of guys) the pendulum has swung too far the other way. This will improve once Pisani gets back but Penner needs to start using his size for something other than breaking $300 sticks and blocking Sourays shot. They gave up alot of sandpaper when they moved Stoll, Torres and Green. I don't neccessarily think they should have kept them, but should have gotten less visors and more puck retrieval type guys in the deals they made.
I STILL WILL NEVER CHEER FOR THE OPPOSITON TEAM IN REXALL. YOU SHOULD ALL BE EMBARRASSED TO CALL YOURSELF OIL FANS!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We need a centre man and a goalie. Plus we need a winger that will go in a corner and get a puck, might as well get some new management.

we just need a whole team that works together and a coach that leaves players on one line long enough to know each others last name.

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Geez alot of people sure jump off the bandwagon, blame this guy, blame Roli, yeah the coach sucks, the gm can't sign any good players. Have you ever thought the reason good players don't come here is because of the so called fans and the media here. When good players do come to town they get drove out of town. It's a team sport, played by a bunch of overpayed athletes that are human, and geez humans have bad days. The people that are ranting this guy has to go, coach, gm has to go today, will be the same people if the oilers win again, geez we need to give Mac t a contract ext, Roli's the best, Penners the best. As far as fans go the oilers have the worst fans.:nono::nono:

Go canucks go:d

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alberta Hydro is warning customers of the rotating winter power blackouts that are expected to occur on:

Friday, Jan 30th, 2009

Sunday, Feb 1st, 2009

Tuesday, Feb 3rd, 2009

Thursday, Feb 5th, 2009

Saturday, Feb 7th, 2009

Sunday, Feb 8th, 2009

Wednesday, Feb 11th, 2009

Saturday, Feb 14th, 2009

Monday, Feb 16th, 2009

This is a province wide alert. The lack of power seems to consistently occur just after 7 pm on Saturday or 5:30 pm weekdays and is attributed to the excessive power required to run the goal judge light behind the Oilers' net.

Sincerely Yours,

Alberta Hydro

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alberta Hydro is warning customers of the rotating winter power blackouts that are expected to occur on:

Friday, Jan 30th, 2009

Sunday, Feb 1st, 2009

Tuesday, Feb 3rd, 2009

Thursday, Feb 5th, 2009

Saturday, Feb 7th, 2009

Sunday, Feb 8th, 2009

Wednesday, Feb 11th, 2009

Saturday, Feb 14th, 2009

Monday, Feb 16th, 2009

This is a province wide alert. The lack of power seems to consistently occur just after 7 pm on Saturday or 5:30 pm weekdays and is attributed to the excessive power required to run the goal judge light behind the Oilers' net.

Sincerely Yours,

Alberta Hydro

i am a fan but that is good. goes back to the its funny because its true saying.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was a terrible game. Hope they will win tonight then fire Mac T.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not jumping off the band wagon it's just hard to cheer when, both games that i went to 9-2 against chi and 10-2 buff, the team has played like crap, you spend alot of money when you go watch, at the very least make it look like you care...lol:twocents:

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wasn't that funny, that's the best a lame calgary station could do, weak very weak flamers...

FreeStyle 93

Reaction score
We need ppl who no how to play hockey to join the team or they will be golfing sooner than they think:golf:

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oilers played to their full potential again against Detroit 8-3 loss yeehaw soon the islanders will pass them. Mac t gets contract extension for making team preform upto their potential. In related news Canucks dominate Blackhawks a team which brought their farm team to Edmonton and thumped them 9 to 2. Oilers suck go canucks

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The Oilers need to make changes,They have a lot of good players that are not getting the job done,Playoff teams dont lose by 5 ,6 or 8 goals.There is a thing called depth and the oilers dont have it.There was a comment are the site from somebody a while ago and did it ever hit the nail on the head(It dosnt take 50 some games to get it together),They will finish struggling for a playoff spot at the end of the year just as they are struggling now.As good as Roli is he will have a tough time getting it done with the team he has in front of him.Sorry guys but after 50 games it is very clear to me that this isnt the team thats going all the way regardless who the coach is behind the bench!
And I have never jumped the off the Oiler bandwagon!
But I have watched a bit of hockey!
catmando!

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i agree with you cats! the oil needs to make changes asap!!!

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
luby shoulder injury requires surgery, he is done for this season:(:(

Top Bottom