Oiler History???????

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
largest goal differential in team history, it mite be time to burn all my oilers stuff or at least have a garage sale! who knows what this team needs, kick in the azz, players with passion, fire a coach, maybe poke general manager with very sharp stick, don't want to jump off the bus, but they REALLY SUCK it's tough in oil town right now!:eek:

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they sure were shi++y...wonder if mc t like there effort..sure we didnt play the whole 60 miniutes.hell we didnt play the whole 60 seconds..the ice wasent even scratched and we were down 2 goals...we need real coaching..:rant:

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We need a centre man and a goalie. Plus we need a winger that will go in a corner and get a puck, might as well get some new management.

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the oil kings would at least maybe do better than a bunch of overpaid$ greasy dude.

Buddman27

Reaction score
Coaching change is overdue. The guys obviously don't buy in to Mac anymore. When you can't get the players ready with a week of prep time they clearly aren't listening to you. A light skate after a week off?????? Did coachy think they would all just be ready for game speed after a week vacation? C'mon Katz surely you can see it's time for the old boys club to go!!!

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Roloson looked pretty f**kin stupid out there ,he's washed up shoulda kept Garon.Next game is the real test,if they don't win, then sh*t will hit fan.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Something has got to go.I think Mac is on his way out!!!!Penner just for starters he is a big guy but he doesn't seem to battle like he should.Stortini seems to have more gumption than penner.I have been an Oiler fan since 79 and that so called game last night was emberrassing.

Top Bottom