oil pump return spring - 2011 Pro RMK 800

indyguy

Reaction score
Looking for that little 25 cent oil pump return lever spring. I was hooking the arm onto the oil pump and the throttle body and either I turned the lever too many times or I somehow stretched it. It doesn't seem to have the right tension on it. I looked on the Polaris parts fiches and cant see it listed as a part number. Anybody have one or know where to buy one if the Polaris dealers cant find it for me?

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Probably part of the pump if the number isn't separate then it only comes with another "more expensive " part.

notsoprosledder

Reaction score
Probably part of the pump if the number isn't separate then it only comes with another "more expensive " part.
This is usually the case.
try looking around for one from a polaris that is being parted out or something (there is usually alot, i mean c'mon it's a polaris ��)

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it a torsion type spring? If it is could you just wined it up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phatboy07

Reaction score
Are you checking the tension by moving the throttle lever and letting it spring back? If so is the sled off or running? I found that the pump arm would appear to return back slowly or not at all completely back when the sled was off, but when it was running it would return fine. Maybe something to check....

Top Bottom