Oil pounding the ave"s!!!!!!!

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SOOOO Nice to see the Oil Beat the BEJEEBERS out of the Avalanche tonight :d After way too many years of dissapointing losses to the Aves it finally feels really good to pound them 8 - 1 when it counts :d, for us anyways. Ave's are bottom dwellers this year :rolleyes::rolleyes::d

G

Guest1

Enjoy the win because GOLF season is just a few weeks away for LOSERTON :p

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Enjoy the win because GOLF season is just a few weeks away for LOSERTON :p

Spoken like a true LOOOOOOOOOser Fabster... Ofcourse all you Calgarians know what it is like to get the jump on the golf season??? :rolleyes::rolleyes: (I do really wish I could out on the cousre as early as you guys do). :beer::beer: Thinkin of pickin up a TaylorMade R9 this year? Maybe a R7 quad from last year? :rolleyes:

G

Guest1

take it easy, were winning the TIN cup!!!! :beer::beer::cool:

YUP!!! :p

OVER!!!

Scotty ... last time I checked we were 1st and you were barely in the running ...LMAO... we only LOOOOOOOSE in the 1st round :eek: you won't even get to the 1st round ... as usual ;) :beer:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Oil Cans Score & Win..... Kind of like a pick up @ last call ! :eek::d

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
yup!!! :p

over!!!

Scotty ... Last time i checked we were 1st and you were barely in the running ...lmao... We only looooooose in the 1st round :eek: you won't even get to the 1st round ... As usual ;) :beer:

hmmmmmmmmm, vancouver only 3 points behind the gayflames now...... Only detroit and san jose have their divisions wrapped up. Wow, oil only 11 points back of the gayflames now too.... Can you say tired kipper?;)

G

Guest1

hmmmmmmmmm, vancouver only 3 points behind the gayflames now...... Only detroit and san jose have their divisions wrapped up. Wow, oil only 11 points back of the gayflames now too.... Can you say tired kipper?;)

:rolleyes: I would rather be up 11 than down 11 and have look at the teams that are just a game or two behind LOSERTON...GOOD LUCK cause ROLI is going to fall apart as usual :p

OVER!!!

ps...Flames will finish better than LOSERTON again in the REG season....can you say GOT CROWN

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
"GOOD LUCK cause ROLI is going to fall apart as usual"

Your sniffing model glue right? Roli falls apart at the beginning of the season...this is when he shines, unlike kipperchoke...he excells under pressure.

Attachments

• believe.jpg
    believe.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 50
  • choke.jpg
    choke.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 50
  • no scoring.jpg
    no scoring.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 55
  • home & away.jpg
    home & away.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 50
G

Guest1

Picture Time is it :cool: this will be what peeps in LOSERTON see in APRIL

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
:d:d:d:d

Bogger:beer:

Attachments

• flames central.jpg
    flames central.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 67
  • go flames go.jpg
    go flames go.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 71
G

Guest1

I haven't seen that first one before ... so WRONG but yet so FUNNY :d and why are you KISSING SummDic (I didn't know he was a Yankee's fan and that your really a closet FLAMER) LMAO!!! Guess that is what fans from LOSERTON do in the off season (PHOTOSHOP) when the other teams are playing in the PLAYOFFS ;) :p

OVER!!!

ps...No BLUE MILE for LOSERTON this year.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I haven't seen that first one before ... so WRONG but yet so FUNNY :d and why are you KISSING SummDic (I didn't know he was a Yankee's fan and that your really a closet FLAMER) LMAO!!! Guess that is what fans from LOSERTON do in the off season (PHOTOSHOP) when the other teams are playing in the PLAYOFFS ;) :p

OVER!!!

ps...No BLUE MILE for LOSERTON this year.

Speaking of Owned......

Attachments

• macintyre.jpg
    macintyre.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 46
G

Guest1

Does that GOON even play in the NHL anymore...He will be a real ASSET for LOSERTON :rolleyes:

OWNED

Top Bottom