OGIO Soft Lugggage

rancher

Reaction score
Both myself and my son have the rear ones. graet quality. like them very much. got ours from blackfootdirect for $

rancher

Reaction score
The oigo bags dont have zippers on them. have a buckle system. have handled water and mud good so far but have only had for year.We have them on a Brute and CanAm.Personally I would buy again. Comes with 2 little cooler bags that attach that you can put ice in to keep your road pops cold. Wouldnt buy bag with zippers on.Suppose to have life time guarantee. but I dont know for sure.

Deeter

Reaction score
Could you please give a little more detail about the bags ?? I've been thinking of getting them as well and am also curios ? Fairly water resistant ?, how do they secure closed ??, etc....

Thanks

rancher

Reaction score
you can probaly google ogio and find information. we have found them water resistant just dont hold pressure washer on them for ten minutes. have two quick buckles that keep lid closed. about 8 velcro straps to hold it to your rack. easy to take on and off. has a carry handle like a suitcase to carry it when you take it off. we have two of them one on a brute the other on a canam and a hard plastic on a grizzly wish i would have bought an ogio for the grizz

farmboy020

Reaction score
how much do you want for that bag and where are you located. also can you please post photos so i can see what kind of shape it is in

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im in sask but i should be coming to alberta sooner or later. Its still in good shape. I only had it on my quad for a couple months. But then i sold the quad and i wasnt giving that with it as i just bought it. I paid 350(walthealy) but as you see they have come down in price some. Ill try to get some pictures of it when i get home. Might go home on monday so ill try.

Top Bottom