Ogio bags

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
huh? Are you kidding me or do you really like snowmobiles? and what is an Ogio bag?

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm just fawking with you. I don't know what the hell a pogo stick is.

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what the general opinion on them was?
I have one and i love it, lots of room, great seal considering its magnetic, overall best bag ive ever had, id take it over a box any day.
ogio.jpg

i ford i

Reaction score
Just ordered one online a few nights back, i did my research on it, and storm gave me the same opinion as above. So Hopefully it ends up all fine and dandy.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy has one, not sure it's the same one,

Good luck getting 2 sled boots, pants, jacket, helmet, gloves, and a backpack in it...

They seem kinda small.

I just use a hockey bag myself. No fancy change mat, but it holds the boots and all my stuff well.

Andrew650

Reaction score
I have had the front rack ogio bag for a year now, still no leaks, very little gets inside when I pressure wash it, no dust got in it so far. Overall I really like this quad bag, best one I could find just wish I got the rear rack bag instead due to rad relocation I did later on, this one does strap on the back rack as well just not as big as the rear rack bag.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not meaning to highjack but has anyone tried the kolpin? pretty much the same as the ogio but half the price.

Last edited:

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiousity would you not prefer a harder box to protect your stuff. I am pretty sure with the way I ride my stuff would be creamed by the time I got back to the truck.

i ford i

Reaction score
not meaning to highjack but has anyone tried the kolpin? pretty much the same as the ogio but half the price.

In my experience, half the price for a reason. I have ogio luggage and gym bag, and it has lasted me a couple years, no issues. Ogio also comes with a lifetime warranty on their gear excluding buckles I think? But the way I see it, the way my luggage bags are holding up (I travel all the time for work) Its a no brainer for me, ogio has earned the business. Not to bash but from what i've gathered Kolpin seems to be the wal mart brand of everything. Some things will do and others you want the A+ Grade. To each his own right.

i ford i

Reaction score
Well as a update, APPPARENTLY the ogio bag I order was discontinued, and now the new one is going to be the one thats rolled out, "Honcho bag" not a huge difference it seems, but i told them I would take it. I'll update and post a pic or two when I get it.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In my experience, half the price for a reason. I have ogio luggage and gym bag, and it has lasted me a couple years, no issues. Ogio also comes with a lifetime warranty on their gear excluding buckles I think? But the way I see it, the way my luggage bags are holding up (I travel all the time for work) Its a no brainer for me, ogio has earned the business. Not to bash but from what i've gathered Kolpin seems to be the wal mart brand of everything. Some things will do and others you want the A+ Grade. To each his own right.
I was just wondering since i seen a lot of rifle accessories and sporting goods made buy kolpin, havent looked into it to see the actuall quality of the product. As far as paying more for a product to get bet quality... well that's not entirely true one bit, most of the time you're paying for the name, and because ogio makes a popular back pack for high school kids to carry their books to school with means they make a high quality storage for your quad, I don't know about that. They both look nice and I'm in the market for storage as well so i'll be checking them out.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been running Ogio bags on my front racks and love them. I'm pretty (extremely) hard on them so the velcro straps don't last me very long, but the rest of the bag is solid. They're water proof and even keep the mud out as long as you don't go in deeper than the lid of the bag. They're big enough to hold just about everything I need to take with me and small enough to keep it all packaged tightly - hardley ever bust a beer can. They have a lifetime warranty too which might explain the price.

tvdave

Reaction score
I have an Ogio front bag on the rear of my Renegade. The stitching on the velcro straps was coming out, so I put thick rubber belting in the bottom of the bag & bolted it to my Gristle Boys rack. It is by far the best bag I have ever owned. Excellent quality, waterproof, durable, and it does not have hard/sharp edges like a plastic box. Highly recommend Ogio.

Top Bottom