oft relocator

ROBERTSONYAMAHA

Reaction score
I don't have OFT steering relocation kits, but I have the CR Racing steering relocation kits. Very similar and does the same thing as the OFT kit for a lot cheaper price. Give me a text. Can ship you one monday. Cody - 306-741-7755

grizztracks

Reaction score
Here is another option. It doesn't move the steering shaft as far and reuses the plastic bushings but still gives similar results.

TY 4 Stroke - Totallyamaha :: View topic - Steering Relocate Mod

IMG_6277.jpg

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cody...
Do you happen to carry any of the roll-over kits with tether?
Looking for a kit to put on a 05 RX-1 Mtn. Running the K&N filters and had to clean the oil out fo the belly & clutches a few too many times.

ROBERTSONYAMAHA

Reaction score
Cody...
Do you happen to carry any of the roll-over kits with tether?
Looking for a kit to put on a 05 RX-1 Mtn. Running the K&N filters and had to clean the oil out fo the belly & clutches a few too many times.

Hey, I do have them in stock. Can ship you one. Give me a call. (306) 773-4948 at the dealership, If im not in just talk to parts and they will get you one coming :d

Redturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I spoke with the guy that makes the roll over kit, he doesnt have any kits for the RX1. Just askin, how do you have them? Or is made by somebody else? He sells them for the 2, 3 cylinder engines & apex. If you have a real RX1 made for kit, I would be interested. Is it plug & play? Not interested in hacking up the wiring harness. thanks

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Red.... there is nothing differnt in motors between the RX-1 & Apex as far as the crankcase vent goes. The only thing I want to know is the wiring connection. It looks the same in the pics on OFT website, but I would also like to know for sure it will work on a RX-1 without to much hassle.

Redturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 guys @ work brought the roll over kit for their apexs, from Darren @ E&S. I will have a look 1day & see if will work on a RX1. Typically I have found, any time I rolled the RX1, it dies right away, carbs run out of fuel. Sure the 1 time it runs, there goes the engine. Since all the plug ins for the apex are just above the motor, not on the handle bars, going have to extand the wiring harness.

ROBERTSONYAMAHA

Reaction score
I have left a message with bill about rx-1 compatability. I'm guessing a connector is different. I have the kits from OFT and Fourstroke solutions. I know they fit the phazers, apex, and nytro's. Looking into the rx-1;s Sorry for the confusion...

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been in touch with Bill from Four Stoke Solutions. He told me to check out the Apex myself and see if it would work he hasnt seen or put one on a RX-1.
The connection on the RX-1 is on the RH side of the fuel tank. By the Fuses.

I do like the OFT version just for the type of tether they use.

Let us know what you find out Cody, and Thanks.

mtnviper

Reaction score
Website
fourstrokesolutionsllc.com
I'll be riding with a guy over presidents weekend, who I believe still is running a TRX-1. I should be able to check out the connections then for you guys!
Thats a good point about the RX-1 having an "auto-shut down mode" due to the carbs flooding out. Where as an EFI sled will keep running, for a while anyway.

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It shuts off, but the oil still drains out the overflow tube when its sitting upside down.
At least mine does!:)

Redturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes my dumps oil when its upside down. Cant get away from that issue, lol. Guess keep it trackside down. Knock on wood, its always died when on its lid. But 1day wont be so lucky. Image the old RX1 doesnt have alot of interest in many people. So I can see if you dont build any kits.

Top Bottom