Official REVY Riding conditions 2012/13

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SWEEEEET thanks for the post we will be riding there tomorrow we leave from edmonton tonight. The waether isint promising much sun but oh well we will just play in the trees. Will post pics and maybe a vid or 2 for you boys tomorrow night.

sledhead5000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.pdotsledding.com
So what's the verdict out there...

Golden is pretty pounded out, has little base, and has nothing in the forecast... is revy in bad shape as well?
Is it worth the drive or should we stay home and drink rum all weekend?

jumpingjack

Reaction score
The riding is great in Revy as long as you are willing to get off the beat and path. If you don't know the area make should you have a GPS with you as there is lots of trouble areas. If your looking for deep powder you better stay home and watch a video because there hasen't been any fresh snow in a week. That being said, the areas are hugh in Revy and there is always good snow you just have to go find it.

Yes Jeff, the trees weren't as tight as I like but I had my 14 year old son riding with us and I have to pay to fix the sleds. We rode for 4 days and now I have a bumper to change out. I'm sure were used the saw every day so fun was had by all.
IMG00031.jpg IMG00056.jpg

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol.

I have to come out for a jack tree riding leason refresher.

This year. With my buffalo this time and no rev

from my HTC

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just back from Revy and it is pounded at Frisby and Boulder. Peeps are looking for secret spots but they are used up to. Pray for snow!

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just back from Revy and it is pounded at Frisby and Boulder. Peeps are looking for secret spots but they are used up to. Pray for snow!
Was about 14" of freshy on Frisby this morning....unfortunately, vis was about 10 feet. We played a bit a few miles up from the cabin but gave up around 10 or 11 and headed down. Gonna be fairly nice once the sun comes out!

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Played in turtle all day and most of the night yesterday snow was ok easy to find fresh stuff but damned fog rolled in about 3:30 and made it an sob to get out back down to truck by 9:30 pm what a night

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca
For all of you that were out here before Christmas and rode the deep powder, well it's back!. We had a good stretch but it was time for another dump and it came last night as we rode in knee deep snow at 6000' and there is more on the way. Five of us had the snow bikes out and we had a blast riding the steep-n-deep in the trees the whole day. One thing nice about tree riding is all that heavy snow and fog that was in the air today didn't stop us at all from dropping into just about anywhere. Wish I had some pics but went out with a dead battery.

Greg

PainfulPLeasures

Reaction score
Yeah its been puking pretty steady there all day today, and will prob keep snowing until tonight in the hills sometime!! Should be a good dump, and hopefully it keeps comin!:thumbsup2:

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We found deep every day ..... Just had to look for it ...It snowed over a foot on bolder on sunday and the snow we found in the trees was DEEP!!!! Had a great trip and there was lots to ride if you just look for it. Id imagine by now there's good snow everywhere because of the systems that came thru sun and mon.

WE will be back in 3 weeks revy! KEEP SNOWING!!!

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca
By the way it is snowing here on tuesday night I would go out on a limb and say the powder should be deeper than we have seen it this season. I thought the snow was amazing on sunday and were in our 2nd storm since then. Hopefully your passed the visa bill hangover from the holidays and can make it out to Revy this weekend.

Greg

CanDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With the storm this week Revy has recieved 50 cm of new snow up top and will recieve 25 cm more today....

DDDEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPP

T

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Deep. Couldn't climb a thing, stuck on the flats, and lots of throttle going downhill if you could even see anything.

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What time of the day were those pics taken Saturday Corissa? There was no new snow in town Saturday morning??

We got to the top around 1 late start due to sled issues. We road till 6 or so. Your right there was no fresh in town modmanmike took us to the fresh! Lol

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
who is sledding in revy tomorrow ,I still not sure if my buddy is going to make it out!!Might need to tag with some peeps !!!

Top Bottom