Official REVY Riding conditions 2012/13

sylvanAssault

Reaction score
ohhh its terrible better stay away!!!! haha snow is thin down low raining all day in town snowing up over 600-700m mark. pretty socked in today vis sucked on boulder but the snow is awesome great base......side note the new xm's are amazing thankyou line of credit oops!!!

CHASEWINTERS

Reaction score
Boulder Cabin 11/17/2012

image_2.jpg

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca
It might have been a little hard to see but the snow on Frisby was fantastic today with a good 18'' that fell last night. The powder was the deepest I've riden in this season by far and it was a great time to take out the new KTM Snowbike. Four of us dropped into the lower area and did some amazing tree riding before heading over the ridge and working our way back. We unloaded at 4k but there is know place to turn around a trailer so trucks and decks only, the rest were down at 2k in the gravel. Only a couple of pics today as know one would stop for a photo shoot.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 1,277
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 1,295

Bulldog Racing

Reaction score
It looks like in your first photo, that you've got a CR 500 with the snowbike kit on it. Just wondering how it works?

carbondaddy

Reaction score
It looks like in your first photo, that you've got a CR 500 with the snowbike kit on it. Just wondering how it works?
Still sorting out the CR 500. First day in real deep snow and had some carb icing issues causing it to run super rich. When I get it sorted it'll work good.

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It might have been a little hard to see but the snow on Frisby was fantastic today with a good 18'' that fell last night. The powder was the deepest I've riden in this season by far and it was a great time to take out the new KTM Snowbike. Four of us dropped into the lower area and did some amazing tree riding before heading over the ridge and working our way back. We unloaded at 4k but there is know place to turn around a trailer so trucks and decks only, the rest were down at 2k in the gravel. Only a couple of pics today as know one would stop for a photo shoot.

Awesome thanks for the post:)

Skyline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watching the weather looks good for the weekend, is it snowing in revy yet?

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Leaving tomorrow will be riding thurs/fri/sat/sun WOOOHOOOO SO STOKED for the 1st ride of the year!

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watching the weather looks good for the weekend, is it snowing in revy yet?

well hmmm they have had a few cms so far this year lol but just hold off till it reaches 300 plus cms at the skihill... ok your good... its been good to go for the last couple of weeks

Skyline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well hmmm they have had a few cms so far this year lol but just hold off till it reaches 300 plus cms at the skihill... ok your good... its been good to go for the last couple of weeks

I know there is enough to ride, just wondering if the storm has hit. Looks like it's going to dump tonight and tomorrow.

Braedend

Reaction score
Hey guys, we are coming down there Thursday even and riding fridaynthrough Sunday. We will be coming with a 4 place enclosed just wondering what the parking situation is like?

Thanks

Blecter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Leaving tomorrow will be riding thurs/fri/sat/sun WOOOHOOOO SO STOKED for the 1st ride of the year!

YEEHAA! I haven't been able to focus since I got off work yesterday. Picked up the new sled tonight and am on my way to being ready to rock...

Top Bottom