Official REVY riding condition!!!

greeneyed

Reaction score
Could anyone tell me how much snow is now at the Boulder Cabin.
We are planing on coming up this week and would like to make the right decision to see if its worth it or not. All the pics are great and it looks awesome....!!!!

gypsy_rider

Reaction score
Where exactly is frisby? We will be there maybe saterday morning.

Frisby is on the same road as boulder. Just keep driving for about 5 or so minutes. Dont turn off at the glacier house (the first fork you come to) but at the second fork in the road keep to the left, you are now at the base of frisby :specool:

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca
For all the riders that were in Revy this weekend, well words can not begin to describe how good it was for the last three days. I thought being sunday it would be a little harder to find untouched powder but was I wrong up on Frisby today. Bryce and I were in bowls and glades that had not seen one track and it was not far from the cabin with the sun beating down just above the fog. In one week it must have snowed two feet and I'm sure what ever mountian you rode you would have had a good time.

Thanks Greg

Attachments

• DSC01134.jpg
    DSC01134.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1,981
  • DSC01139.jpg
    DSC01139.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 1,977
  • DSC01150.jpg
    DSC01150.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 1,977
  • DSC01159.jpg
    DSC01159.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 1,982
  • DSC01143.jpg
    DSC01143.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1,974

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOO HOO!! That's what I want to see!
3 more sleeps!!:beer::d

Canadian JR

Reaction score
:)Looks like you and Brice had a great day. Wish I could've been there.

Did you get a chance to check the snow depth?

How far up the road did you park?:)

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For all the riders that were in Revy this weekend, well words can not begin to describe how good it was for the last three days. I thought being sunday it would be a little harder to find untouched powder but was I wrong up on Frisby today. Bryce and I were in bowls and glades that had not seen one track and it was not far from the cabin with the sun beating down just above the fog. In one week it must have snowed two feet and I'm sure what ever mountian you rode you would have had a good time.

Thanks Greg
Pics look great thanks for the updates, How is the new e-tec?

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca
Well JR there is more snow now then you would normaly ride down in the trees. I don't know what you are going to do with it all, probably just go down farther. As far as the e-tec goes I changed to a team pin kit and loaded it to the max, with the clickers on 3 I was only pulling 7000 rpm and even at that it was pulling harder than Bryces 09 XP. As soon the break in is over I'll lighten it back up and it will be a rocket, what a power plant. By the way I did go to a 19/49 and she is sweeet in the trees.

Guest101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[media]http://www.vimeo.com/17070488[/media]

gregols

Reaction score
Hey Rough country... I just bought my New summit 2011 ETEC... and my first trip to revy is dec 2. I was just wondering if you have any tips on how to break these etecs in. ..I see you adjusted your clutch down to 3 clicks . this trip to revy is the first ride of the year so i have 2 km on the sled lol.. dont really wanna go to hard on the sled right away.. and by the way thanks for the pics snow look sweet!!!

raven-lunatic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Greg, Thanks Alot!!!!! My pick-up broke down Friday nite so seeing those pictures makes me feel reeeeeally good about that happening!
But I'm glad you guys had a good weekend, keep the updates coming, see you in a couple weeks.

Oh,and do you know if Herb had any success this weekend?

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We followed you up the trail from the cabin Sunday morning,we were there when you got there. Saw where you turned and thought to myself,why the hell did he go up there, we beat that up yesterday, but he's a local and we should follow them, but some of the guys wanted to go towards the ridge. We found great snow too though, just past the second marker, on the right. Was a great first ride.

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those pics look sweet, going there Thursday, cant wait,
Are you guys unloading at the parking lot or driving up the road a bit?

Top Bottom