Official REVY riding condition!!!

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It Has been snowing hard up top, yesterday was great, and snowing hard right now. Should be no sign of those things left by this weekend, Friday and Sat look sunny!! can't wait! Oh ya, and no ch!t show for Yami fest...hmm as I said, no comparison to BIS. Nice work RSS and the club!
Bring on the sun!!!

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
..and thanks to Randy and Yamaha Motor Canada for bringing everyone to Revy.

Sponsors had check points for the Test Pilots, getting your card punched entered you to win draw prizes that evening.
There also were prizes for a show and shine. We all got T-shirts, key chains and I even got a special sticker. :d
Dinner was great, thanks!!!!. Had a lot of laughs all wknd., it`s always a great to see everyone.

P.P..jpg

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rode boulder sunday, snow was sweet, but setting up, but still soft in the trees, had a blast, but nothing like fridays ride in boulder, down right deep and heavy snow, there will be riding this year in july forsure up there

powder oggy

Reaction score
Heading to revy tomorrow, was wondering what the conditons have been like this week up top? Are you parking in lower lot still? and is the groomer still running? Any info much appreciated.

Sofa King much pow

Reaction score
Ride from parking lot on both mountians.
Was up on Frisby today and there was 6" fresh and no tracks
Will be riding till July

bj_lucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was up boulder on april 16 and 17 for the first time. snow was wicked. we never even made it further then the cabin. here is a clip of some of the riding. more clips to come too

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBM_u8PwO2A&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/media]

we will be back next year lots for sure!

skidont

Reaction score
Just wondering if there is still snow to ride from the main parking lot at boulder? Would like to bring the 4 place for the Easter weekend.
Thanks.

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sunday April 17, the Trail up Frisby past the ticket booth was groomed and in great shape, just no snow in the parking area, lots on the sides though....

Waited till day three of our trip to go here, first time up....great riding area, had to look for some snow as there was lots of people up here the day before.....but it snowed a bunch during the day and that night so it will be good to go again.....

got a littel foggy and visability disappeared a few times, but All in all another great day in the Canadain Rockies.....

Glad to be Canadain and glad be in a postion to partake in such a great sport....

till next season......

Attachments

• DSC03952c.jpg
    DSC03952c.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 995
  • DSC03949c.jpg
    DSC03949c.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 985
  • DSC03948c.jpg
    DSC03948c.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 995
  • DSC03946c.jpg
    DSC03946c.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 996
  • DSC03945c.jpg
    DSC03945c.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 987
  • DSC03955c.jpg
    DSC03955c.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 993
  • DSC03957c.jpg
    DSC03957c.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 986
  • DSC03958c.jpg
    DSC03958c.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 998

Mr.Plow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW...... nice picks. I can't believe that i put my sled away for the year. Hummmmmmm might have to head out for one last ride.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Just wondering if there is still snow to ride from the main parking lot at boulder? Would like to bring the 4 place for the Easter weekend.
Thanks.

Bring the 4 place. Pretty well bare to bridge and then bare again up under the powerline. We will be parking in the lots for this wknd. no parking areas clear yet on the trail.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it wrong that i am in Maui right now and can't wait untill May 11th for our year end trip to Revy? Sweet pic Sofa king!!

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it wrong that i am in Maui right now and can't wait untill May 11th for our year end trip to Revy? Sweet pic Sofa king!!

Im with ya man, its gonna be a blast. Birthday present to myself every year for the rest of my life.:d

Top Bottom