Official Leaked video of the NEW Can am Maverick X3

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what the hell? ihave been watching this video for about a week now... can am was taking the leaked ones off but there was one that they could not take down... see if i have that other one...

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok so the only video which is the same as the one i posted and was takin down is on my Facebook page... that one works... here is the link... if you dont do FB ... well to bad for you... you wont be able to watch it...lol

https://www.facebook.com/lesley.kubach/videos/10210415938939800/

now this is someone elses video so if you cant see that one then go to my profile on FB and you will be able to watch it.... i think you have to be friends with Les to see it ... i am so the video works on my profile page....

Last edited:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ok so the only video which is the same as the one i posted and was takin down is on my Facebook page... that one works... here is the link... if you dont do FB ... well to bad for you... you wont be able to watch it...lol

https://www.facebook.com/lesley.kubach/videos/10210415938939800/

now this is someone elses video so if you cant see that one then go to my profile on FB and you will be able to watch it.... i think you have to be friends with Les to see it ... i am so the video works on my profile page....
Linky no worky.....says the page has been expired

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Linky no worky.....says the page has been expired

yes we all know.. if you read the comments inbetween ... haha ... you will see that i have that video that you can see on my FB page... in my profile... so you got to go there to see it... that video i have there can not be taken down cause its not on Utube...

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went to your f.b and looked mark

Still a cock teaser, hoped it had more lol

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the more will come on the 20th of course... but that is the video .. or one of them that brp will release... at least you can see the whole machine and see it go...

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha "Leaked video"... marketing 101

Top Bottom