Oct 15-16-17 (red deer/ caroline/ rocky) atv ride anyone?

Chiebert

Reaction score
Hey, i was supposed to go out a couple weeks ago but had issues with my trucks rear suspension so i couldnt make it out unfortunately. Truck is repaired and I would like to make a trip out west from red deer sometime this weekend to do a little riding. I ride a yfz450r so i wont be doing a ton of deep mud haha. If anyone is interested let me know and we will figure something out!!!

insaneZ400shane

Reaction score
well i could be up for that next season, i have a sport quad too, so if you know of any places without deep mud holes id be glad to join you.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't follow terx 78, or you could try if yer fast enough

Drako99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was able to keep up... and keep a safe distance for watching too when he decided to be a depth finder

Chiebert

Reaction score
Next season sounds good. Or even a little later this winter on sylvan lake if u r up to it. Depth finder sounds a bit rank haha, need some floating tires to think about that

Chris#91

Reaction score
Hey I'm new to this site but I'm up for a ride anytime, rain or shine. The blindman isn't too bad nor is the snow too deep, rocky isn't too far away either. I'll be rocking a banshee. More sport quads the merrier.

Chiebert

Reaction score
Sounds good Chris , I am also always down for a ride if I am not working of course.

Top Bottom