Obituaries

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is with a happy heart that i inform everyone, the aids infected team in loserton passed on peacefully this evening. We would like to thank all the cry babies that sent well wishes

LETS PARTY

Last edited by a moderator:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMFAO The Year of Lost Hope

Missed the Calgary game but wasnt surprised by the results,This is going to be the easiest 40 pounder I ever won.Thanks Fab for taking the bet,All the oilers have to do is finish ahead of the Flames,They dont even have to make the playoffs(but they will)! LOL! LMAO!
Flames Suck!
catmando!

WOW that was quick,who cares if he can play,thats not what he's there for,the difference between him and laraque is laraque thinks he's a hockey player,macintire knows his job.Just hope he has his A game when the boogyman comes calling he's gonna need it.Flames will always SUCK!!!:d

Flames now 0 - 2 - 1..... No wins yet, in 2 games...... They're done like dinner...... Lmao![/quote

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!! I wouldnt go as far as saying Canucks first. You are bugging me about my predictions, that goes a little too far I think.

Flames fans should be seriously worrried, I totally think Keenan is an idiot , especially with goalies. Keenan and Bertuzzi are going to be looking for new jobs at the end of this season.

Go OILER go![/quote

quote=girlluvshockey;136894]I should think Keenan will be done before the end of the season. But, Playfair should have been too, but it never happened. Players repeatedly asked Sutter to step in for Playfair, and it didnt happen. So who knows. But if the flames continue to have the same seasons, I would think changes will be made.

As for Big Bert. i have nothing against him, but not convinced he will ever rebound so to speak. However, without Keenan in Calgary, I am sure Bert will be gone too following Keenan wherever!

If the Canucks go first, I dont mind, cause Oil can be second, ahead of the Flamers, and I get a 40!!!!!!!:d

I have tixs to Van.-Edm this year in my minipack and it should be great hockey. Lots of speed!

G

Guest1

Oh how our words come back to HAUNT us ;)

OVER!!!

ps...YES very good chance the NUKS will be 1st as I said early in the season if we can't beat LOSERTON in the back to back this FRI/SAT...I also believe that they would be much further ahead in the standings had LOU not gotten injured.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fabs going to have to rent a truck to bring all the booze to Edmonton when the season ends LOL!
catmando!

LMFAO

Happy New Year everyone,gonna spend mine watching the Flames get SMOKED by the Oiler

This site is AWESOME we are all OILER fans,deadly.:d:beer:

take it easy, were winning the cup!!!! [/quote

Spoken like a true LOOOOOOOOOser Fabster... Ofcourse all you Calgarians know what it is like to get the jump on the golf season??? (I do really wish I could out on the cousre as early as you guys do). Thinkin of pickin up a TaylorMade R9 this year? Maybe a R7 quad from last year? :rolleyes:[/quo

SUMDIC
hmmmmmmmmm, vancouver only 3 points behind the gayflames now...... Only detroit and san jose have their divisions wrapped up. Wow, oil only 11 points back of the gayflames now too.... Can you say tired kipper?;)

Bogger steps in with his box of short bus crayons

"GOOD LUCK cause ROLI is going to fall apart as usual"

Your sniffing model glue right? Roli falls apart at the beginning of the season...this is when he shines, unlike kipperchoke...he excells under pressure.

THIS IS A TRIBUTE SONG FOR ONE OF THE BIGGEST "CHOKE" TEAMS OF ALL TIME............. TAKE A LOOK AND VOICE YOUR OPINION:

Choke...offical sponser of Gay atheletes everywhere.....
lmfao

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"GOOD LUCK cause ROLI is going to fall apart as usual"

Your sniffing model glue right? Roli falls apart at the beginning of the season...this is when he shines, unlike kipperchoke...he excells under pressure.

THIS IS A TRIBUTE SONG FOR ONE OF THE BIGGEST "CHOKE" TEAMS OF ALL TIME............. TAKE A LOOK AND VOICE YOUR OPINION:

Choke...offical sponser of Gay atheletes everywhere.....
when i saw the title of this thread i was like........................... what they still have a team down there?:p

quote=teeroy;417361]woo hoo! Oil are going to be in the second round!! :d

Amother SUMDIC moment
YUP, OILERS BEAT ONE OF THE "HOTTER" TEAMS IN THE LEAGUE RIGHT NOW, AND CALGARY LOOSES TO ONE OF THE WORST TEAMS IN THE LEAGUE AT PRESENT...........KIPPER TIRED AGAIN??? OILCANS ONLY 9 POINTS BEHIND AND AFTER TOMORROW AFTERNOONS GAME...... 7 POINTS:eek:, AND OILERS STILL GAME OR 2 IN HAND.....HMMMMM

WELL I GOT TIRED OF READING THE FAWKING RETARDED POSTS.
REALLY NO NEED TO GO ANY FURTHER.
SUMDIC AND BOGGER ARE REALLY THE ONLY 2 RUNNING FOR THE STUPIDEST FAN AWARD. SURPRIZINGLY GLH ISN'T EVEN CLOSE.

DRUM ROLL PLEASE
THE WINNER IS .......SUMDIC....THE STUPIDEST FAN AWARD......HE WAS CHOOSEN OVER BOGGER BECAUSE HE WAS ALSO THE STUPIDEST LAST YEAR.

CONGRATS SUMDIC ON ANOTHER FINE YEAR. 2 YEARS IN A ROW A FEEL A DYNASTY COMING ON...LMFAO

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I liked it better when you weren't posting so much....

you took my comments out of context, you are no better than the Enquirer. What I meant to say was "Flames suck..."

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I liked it better when you weren't posting so much....

you took my comments out of context, you are no better than the Enquirer. What I meant to say was "Flames suck..."[/quote]

I ALSO LIKED YOU BETTER WHEN I WASN'T POSTING AS MUCH

AT TIMES WE DO SUCK

BUT NEVER SWALLOW LIKE THE OILERS

Top Bottom