Oakley O Frame Snow Goggles

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good day... I'm looking for some replacement snow lenses for a pair of Oakley O Frame snow goggles. They have a double vented lens that has been great with resisting fogging. I cant seem to find them anywhere. Does anyone know of any place that may have some old stock kicking around. The lens color I had was called "Permission" that is also very good in the low light/overcast conditions.

Thanks!

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let me look into the tickle trunk. I have a pile of Oakley lenses I got from a dealer that was throwing out old stock, there may be some O Frames in there. I'm at work right now so give me a little time.

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let me look into the tickle trunk. I have a pile of Oakley lenses I got from a dealer that was throwing out old stock, there may be some O Frames in there. I'm at work right now so give me a little time.

That would be greatly appreciated!

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
I was in Riverside Honda in St.Albert before xmas they had some left. They didn't have the colour I was looking so I ended up buying new ones.

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thanks again for the lenses frock! Greatly appreciated! Rep added!

Top Bottom