O...M...G - I might have found something that can beat the wedge.....

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not if I put this in it.:cool:View attachment 140017

LOL not a fawkin' chance freakster. You're not going anywhere with only the top half of the cylinders....where's the rest of it? Don't compare oranges to potatoes. That's a 275 HP big bore.....that uses a Cat triple bottom end......to a custom machined motor that makes more power. Keep dreamin' in rainbow technicolor.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL not a fawkin' chance freakster. You're not going anywhere with only the top half of the cylinders....where's the rest of it? Don't compare oranges to potatoes. That's a 275 HP big bore.....that uses a Cat triple bottom end......to a custom machined motor that makes more power. Keep dreamin' in rainbow technicolor.
Thats 275 hp on pump gas. Its a custom bottom end. The cases from a 900 cat are cut in half and welded together. If you went 15-1 it would be over 300 hp. You need to remember its not always about horsepower.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I thought you would know that you cant get 1740cc out of a Tcat bottom end.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
u guys must love talking about the same old chit .

SHUT UP. From what i understand you dont even exsist? better than a Pro vs Doo every other thread bs... those motors are sick.

Top Bottom