Nytro Flatland boost?

fisherman420

Reaction score
I will be buying a nytro this year and boosing it with a 180 setup with a boost controller. I'm finally upgrading from my notsostock mm700 to estart, reverse, oh ya and the beautiful torque of that genesis....anyways... I ride a lot around central and western AB with a couple trips a year to the mountains. Just wondering what you all recommend for boost setting around the flatland. Thanks

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be buying a nytro this year and boosing it with a 180 setup with a boost controller. I'm finally upgrading from my notsostock mm700 to estart, reverse, oh ya and the beautiful torque of that genesis....anyways... I ride a lot around central and western AB with a couple trips a year to the mountains. Just wondering what you all recommend for boost setting around the flatland. Thanks

MINE old ditch banger was a 153. I put a mcx 180 on it. Rode it up to 9800 km then sold it. Here in Alberta I ran 5-6 lbs boost on premium. I would hold it tothe bar crossing lakes and she never missed a beat. My brothers stock cfr1000 from a dead stop to 100 mph it was dead even every time. It worked well and was pretty fast.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
low boost mcx kit and ride it, 91 fuel

Top Bottom