Nut Cracker penitrating fluid

gdvross

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has the name or number of who distributes this product. We used to sell it 20 years ago and i remember a fellow from Alberta drove around and sold it.Not much info on the web about it only a place in the USA.It seems the ag dealers here in Saskatoon sell it so if it come down to it i can go buy a can and see if it says anything on it.

ABOMB177

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has the name or number of who distributes this product. We used to sell it 20 years ago and i remember a fellow from Alberta drove around and sold it.Not much info on the web about it only a place in the USA.It seems the ag dealers here in Saskatoon sell it so if it come down to it i can go buy a can and see if it says anything on it.

So funny you mention this. My dad bought a case back some 20 years ago from the drive by salesman and he litterly is just now on his last bottle. Its good stuff we used it a lot on the farm.

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
The lady that rents my shop has a farm supply store and she sells it, I don't know where she buys it but I am sure she would ship it to you. It is the most excellent penetrant you can get as far as I am concerned.

gdvross

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, what is the name of her store maybe i'll give them a call.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
On Thursday, August 19, 1999, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for NUTCRACKER by Shurtz, Byron A., Raymond AB,. The USPTO has given the NUTCRACKER trademark serial number of 75778733. The current federal status of this trademark filing is EXPIRED. The correspondent listed for NUTCRACKER is BYRON A SHURTZ of PO BOX 440, RAYMOND AB T0K 2S0, CANADA . The NUTCRACKER trademark is filed in the category of Lubricant and Fuel Products . The description provided to the USPTO for NUTCRACKER is All purpose penetrating, protecting, loosening, and lubricating oil for industrial and domestic use, for loosening rusty, seized and corroded metal surfaces and objects and protecting them from corrosion

gdvross

Reaction score
Thanks for the replys guys we just tracked the fellow down and it still is the same person as in Mike### link and a few cases are on the way.

Top Bottom