Now I am not an NDP supporter...but isn't she right?

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
B.C. NDP candidate resigns over online comments about First Nations compensation | CTV News

BC NDP's bumpy start : News : SunNews Video Gallery

She said: “It’s not the status cards, it’s the fact that we have been paying out of the nose for generations for something that isn’t our doing. If their ancestors sold out too cheap it’s not my fault and I shouldn’t have to be paying for any mistake or whatever you want to call it from my hard-earned money.”

and: “Seems the only group of people universally hated around the world other than the Americans are the French and French-Canadians. The bigots are the French and not us,”

Call me a crazy...but I kind of agree with her.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup I laughed when I saw this. Definitely not the NDP stance on these things but if she were a Conservative they probably would have nominated her for party leader.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She's saying what many of us are thinking but not saying.
And therein lies the problem with today's society. People feel that they have to be PC and won't say ANYTHING. The silent majority sits back and loses ground on everything from being able to say "Merry Christmas", to riding areas, to allowing sharia law, to allowing veils in court, to, to, to.......

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
It's cause we are chastised into submission.
If you speak up the Minority points their finger at you and your recognized as Racist or some other term.
It's often easier to go with the flow than stir things up ..... and never forget the chance of legal action

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we were talking about her in the office and wondering what has happened to our political landscape where a person cant express their thoughts to have the current broken system fixed but instead the "politically correct" version always wins. I would vote for her as an independent. Take a look at the local web based news out of Kelowna where they have a poll to vote on. Look who is on top

Castanet.net - Poll

ski-doober

Reaction score
hope the racist biotch gets scalped

Last edited by a moderator:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tabernac!! Why you no like Quebec Quais Eh? We No like english Canada but we still take your money dont we?

Now get to work and remember to pay your taxes,, My university degree wont pay for itself.

Meme Indiens,aimez pas le francais....lol

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She's saying what many of us are thinking but not saying.

I say it! Get's me in trouble once in a while, but I don't care! You can state the truth without being racist....unlike that racist dribble skidoober is babbling. :rant:

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like her, but then again people don't like what I have to say:rolleyes:. If she moves to Alberta she gets my vote!!:)

Top Bottom