Not just a creepy lurker

RidersWriter

Reaction score
Website
www.snoriderswest.com
Hi all,

I am a writer with RidersWest and SnoRiders magazines. We often check out your site for story ideas or to get an idea of what's going on in the riding community. I thought I should actually join and introduce myself rather than being a lurker in the background.

Confession: I've only been on a sled and handful of times and an ATV once—but I had a blast each time. Our company has both sleds and quads so I'll definitely get a chance to tear it up more in the future.

So, uh, hi!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Welcome to the site, we appreciate you being upfront.
If you would like insight on our rules and desire not to have our comments on the site used in articles, please feel free to contact me.
That being said, we are aware of a number of media people who check out our site and we appreciate that we are worth looking into.

Welcome to snowandmud.com
Enjoy the site.

Cheerz.

Hi all,

I am a writer with RidersWest and SnoRiders magazines. We often check out your site for story ideas or to get an idea of what's going on in the riding community. I thought I should actually join and introduce myself rather than being a lurker in the background.

Confession: I've only been on a sled and handful of times and an ATV once—but I had a blast each time. Our company has both sleds and quads so I'll definitely get a chance to tear it up more in the future.

So, uh, hi!

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome... If you need a story idea how about the revolution that's going on over in the Horsepower Hunny's section?? Just a few dozen hotties hitting the hills and cranking on the horsepower??

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi all,

So, uh, hi!

How do we get you guys to come out to some of our events?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
RIDER'S WRITER: YOU GUYS SHOULD BE ATTENDING THE SNOWANDMUD.COM QUADDING EVENT IN THE SUMMER AND ATTENDING THE WINTER MOUNTAIN MANIA EVENT AS WELL......... LOTS OF FRIENDLY PEEPS ON HERE, AND LOTS OF GREAT INSIGHT INTO "SNOW AND MUD" MOTORSPORTS.......... JUST SAYIN':d

WELCOME ABOARD!!!!

RidersWriter

Reaction score
Website
www.snoriderswest.com
Send me details! It's a lot easier for us to get to events in the summer but we'd definitely like to check out any that we can.

RIDER'S WRITER: YOU GUYS SHOULD BE ATTENDING THE SNOWANDMUD.COM QUADDING EVENT IN THE SUMMER AND ATTENDING THE WINTER MOUNTAIN MANIA EVENT AS WELL......... LOTS OF FRIENDLY PEEPS ON HERE, AND LOTS OF GREAT INSIGHT INTO "SNOW AND MUD" MOTORSPORTS.......... JUST SAYIN':d

WELCOME ABOARD!!!!

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Welcome.......we hope we can help you with some insight to our sport :d

Where are you based out of?

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might want to talk to your webmaster, this is what I got when I tried to sign up for my free spring/summer magazine.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';' in /home/koocanus/public_html/riderswestmag.com/contact/subscribe/thanks.php on line 48

RidersWriter

Reaction score
Website
www.snoriderswest.com
Might want to talk to your webmaster, this is what I got when I tried to sign up for my free spring/summer magazine.

Hey there,

PM me your particulars and I'll get you signed up. I'm working from home this morning--one of the definite perks of the job--but I'll see what's going on with our subscription page when I go in later today.

Murminator, we're based in Cranbrook, B.C.

Top Bottom