Not Impressed

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
to me anything that is not driven into trees or rocks or rollovers, our sleds should handle if our body can, we were out with a 1100 a month ago and it was quick for a big sled

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah sounds like an asssault or a freeride is your best bet they can take the ch!t and abuse. Heard lots of guys with the 1100T's this year that had similar problems to yours they just cant take any hard riding. The 1100T's arent built like tanks they are tanks.

Two Creeks

Reaction score
yeah sounds like an asssault or a freeride is your best bet they can take the ch!t and abuse. Heard lots of guys with the 1100T's this year that had similar problems to yours they just cant take any hard riding. The 1100T's arent built like tanks they are tanks.

My 09 XP is just as big of a pile of sh!t as my 1100. 4 engines in 5000 kms!!! Rather ride my tank, at least it gets me home.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so what oil are you using, never heard of that many motors in such few miles, whats the main issue causing it

My 09 XP is just as big of a pile of sh!t as my 1100. 4 engines in 5000 kms!!! Rather ride my tank, at least it gets me home.

Two Creeks

Reaction score
so what oil are you using, never heard of that many motors in such few miles, whats the main issue causing it

Ski-Doo synthetic. I have been adding oil to my gas now and turned up the oil pump. Seems to last longer with way too much oil. I think its the dealers retarded mechanics!!!! I have 1200 kms on the most recent engine. Must be time for that one to go sooner or later.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ski-Doo synthetic. I have been adding oil to my gas now and turned up the oil pump. Seems to last longer with way too much oil. I think its the dealers retarded mechanics!!!! I have 1200 kms on the most recent engine. Must be time for that one to go sooner or later.

Might be time to try a different dealer......

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

the mechanic is retarded for sure 4 engines in 5000km? but what about the guy who keeps going back for more....

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i replace cranks every 3 to 4 years, and that is done in the off season, the 08 xp just turned over 10000km and just gets refreshed, and keeps ticking, send it to splitsecond, he will look after you

Top Bottom