North Saskatchewan River West of Edmonton.

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never heard anything about it,I used to camp and fish in that gravel pit if its the one down by the genesee gun club.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I caught very few fish this summer. But it's the first summer I really ever fished there. And I suck at fishing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol use a heavier grain of bullet so it hits harder. Or a semi auto.

Saw this on Myth Busters a while back. If memory serves me, slower bullets will penetrate deeper into the water without disintegrating.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw this on Myth Busters a while back. If memory serves me, slower bullets will penetrate deeper into the water without disintegrating.

Yah a 22lr goes in farther then a 50cal.

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow that derailed in a hurry lol. If I pass a boat with rifles pointed at the water I will at least know who it is. Back on topic, fishing I am not bad but noticed last year was really tough to even get the goldeye to the boat. I guess it is something to be aware of this season once our water sleds hit the river. CAN'T WAIT!!!!

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to be clear I don't pack guns on the river lol. Can't wait to be back on the river. If anyone ever sees an Orange Harborcraft that's me, stop and say hi and have a pop!

Top Bottom