North Korea

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I been following this as well, Can needs to stay the fk outa it. Let the "want to own the world" Country start the wars "US"

Those are pretty harsh words GB? You can argue till the cows come home about America's involvement in any war that happens off the mainland but in most cases the argument can be made for protecting there interests, there allies and the cause for free democracy which every person on this earth should have the option to be associated with. There is no American flag hanging at the capital in South Korea. If they wanted it to be they would have done it right after the Korean War ended. JMHO.

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup. Keep this up and he's gonna get his country bombed back to the stone age. That won't be good for anybody.

Maybe. The interesting thing is Russia has quite a bit 'vested' in North.K to let this happen.

Since Putin's been in power, there has been a steady stream of weapons, with and without nuclear capabilities, flowing into North K. And although none of it seems to be sanctioned by Russia, it seems to happen pretty regular.

I can't help but wonder if there's not more to all this then the media is letting us know.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
US people are tired of endless wars and don't think n korea does not know this. I doubt if usa could finance another war like this one. Especially with russia and china on n korea's side

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
US people are tired of endless wars and don't think n korea does not know this. I doubt if usa could finance another war like this one. Especially with russia and china on n korea's side

If this happens I think the US will be smart about it. Possibly only targeting military facility's and there nuclear processing facility's. The last thing they want is to get into something bigger with China. I doubt Russia will pick a side.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the last war which no american knew the difference between, weapons of mass destruction or the twin towers. Iraq...Iran ...afganistan, whats the difference. It cost canada over 150 lives and the closing of our borders. With the your not with us then your against us saying. There should be an IQ test before your allowed to be president and start wars with the countries. Get it right... there is a difference between Iraq and Iran.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The media is bullch!t. We only hear half, which half of that is total garbage.

Yeah CNN,,Fox news ext. have turned from bad to worse,,, These days they are strictly putting out Propaganda,,not news.

The Internet is a much better resourse for getting REAL news... There is a metric ch!t ton of BS on the internet, but ALOT of ligit info out there too.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Not a chance in hell China or Russia sides with North Korea. They have way to much invested in the USA and neither country would want to risk pissing the US off.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If ,and it is a mighty big IF NK fires a missile first there will not be a boots on the ground war............Just smouldering remains of what used to be NK old soviet military leftovers........
The days of tank parades are neat on old 8mm films,but in reality a well placed 1 week smart bomb campaign will "adjust" the little guy.
China will not say a word ,as they are fed up with this little prick`s needling ,as well.....They need a buyer for all the crap made in China,and it is the North American market that fits that bill !
The US has no need to start anything,but make no mistake............if it starts,they will fire the last one.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a kick out of footage of troops on FOX last night showing off for there leader in NK. They were jumping over each other and rolling around on the ground, practising drop kicks and falls. WTF do you think the Marines, Rangers and Seal's think of that bullchit? Lmao!!

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the last war which no american knew the difference between, weapons of mass destruction or the twin towers. Iraq...Iran ...afganistan, whats the difference. It cost canada over 150 lives and the closing of our borders. With the your not with us then your against us saying. There should be an IQ test before your allowed to be president and start wars with the countries. Get it right... there is a difference between Iraq and Iran.

WTF does any of that rambling have to do with North Korea openly threatening to bomb the U.S.? :confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I got a kick out of footage of troops on FOX last night showing off for there leader in NK. They were jumping over each other and rolling around on the ground, practising drop kicks and falls. WTF do you think the Marines, Rangers and Seal's think of that bullchit? Lmao!!

LOL....it will be like bringing a knife to a gunfight

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I remember correctly north K has a considerable amount of resources still in the ground too ...

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think its quite ridiculous if you look at everything the US has, from its satellites, spy drones, stealth bombers and fighters, the fleet of war ships, its missile fields, and the list goes on and on and on and that is the stuff we know about.

You think anyone other than idiots like north korea would take them on? only reason the US has not taken out the NK government there is what do they gain from it? Right now they have some poor country with a fat idiot just running his mouth....

Im sure they could stop or swat anything NK throws at them out of the sky, also there is NO way the US will just bomb all of NK, to many innocent lives.

Top Bottom