norns shaw cabin

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went up norns last night, parked at about km7 snow on the road, trail to cabin was in very good shape, some open creek crossings, cabin about 4 feet. so far good base has been laid down with foot of fresh white fluffies. we did not venture off from cabin as it was dark. will give another update in few days.

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for the last 2 months there has been a steady run of trucks past my place going up the hill. was early morn till say 9pm at night. havent seen any for a few days but there is trucks in the area all the time pulling from sledding hills.

ss_badaz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I hear a rumour possibly winter logging in our area Salmo side “Erie” lot’s of wood going by the house, ya the boy’s been busy all year hauling logs. Still some great areas to play in that are not far off.

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so far they have been doing a good job on clearing what they have cut, some land mines but atleast low enough to go over. i will venture up to shaw cabin later next week and report more conditions. as far as lady bird i have not been up for a few weeks. (that is where the logging was done most this year)probably 8 trucks or more aday

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You sound like a local......... :D

Better change your location too!!!!

Watch out for the old russian women up Pass Creek, they know that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach (with healthy doses of perogies and borscht)!! Pretty soon your a$$ will need a stage 3 supercharger.... LOL

See you in 3 days dude!!!!!!

p.s. You need anything brought down??

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol ill keep that in mind, so no russian girls aloud on property. thanks for the heads up. when are you out?, i will be in van tonight til thursday am, then in regina thursday night to sat morning. give me a shout 403-829-3914

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, you gonna put up some pics or what???? :d:d:d:d

Last edited by a moderator:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol ill keep that in mind, so no russian girls aloud on property. thanks for the heads up. when are you out?, i will be in van tonight til thursday am, then in regina thursday night to sat morning. give me a shout 403-829-3914

Coming down Wed night/Thurs morning - be there by 9 am, staying until Sunday AM, will give you a call tomorrow and see what's up, sounds like you might not be there :D. Not bringing sled this run, too short of a trip. Be back mid Jan with sleds for the "After Xmas" visit.

kootenaycat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Russian girls are ok, they haven't "grown" up to be like their Moms yet! Yah I grew up here too! :D

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there was too much snow for pics, camera was put awaylol, i will get pics soon

Top Bottom