Nordegg...blackstone etc.

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Rocky, Caroline, Sundre, Nordegg area was under a heavy snowfall warning yesterday!!! So maybe??

Billy Boy

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some of us were talking about Fernie this weekend but they aren't getting much new snow all week, I suggested maybe a day trip west. Would like to hear if anyones finding some good snow out there?

carlsonswerve

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was out in that area a couple times now, there is great riding to be had. Heading back out tomorrow hopefully for another poke. Some areas need some freshening up

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was out in that area a couple times now, there is great riding to be had. Heading back out tomorrow hopefully for another poke. Some areas need some freshening up

pics dude? post em plz!

carlsonswerve

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Morning Richard, tried to pm you but won't go thru. Camera I suspect is about a foot deep in a meadow somewhere. But like I said, I have had good luck so far. Not sure if there is any fresh in the last week. Snow was getting really set up last outing

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to head out west this weekend in search of untouched meadows :)

CB1

Reaction score
The snow looks tempting but once you hit it, you soon find out what concrete feels like!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
blackstone / wapiabi pluz zone is off limits to sleds and atv's stay out of this area. get the srd map for the area.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
blackstone / wapiabi pluz zone is off limits to sleds and atv's stay out of this area. get the srd map for the area.

People need to know where they are going and obey the rules or there will be nowhere left to ride. Respect.

srxhair

Reaction score
People need to know where they are going and obey the rules or there will be nowhere left to ride. Respect.
So in the Nordegg area is it on trail riding only and cutlines/pipelines are out of bounds? If you ride there with insurance but no plates will you be stopped?

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So in the Nordegg area is it on trail riding only and cutlines/pipelines are out of bounds? If you ride there with insurance but no plates will you be stopped?

I would love to help you out but I am too lazy. I think if you can run snowandmud.com, you can likely run google too. Doo your own research, I have done mine. Not to be rude but imdoo'n posted the website about four posts ago dude.

Top Bottom