nordegg area camping

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 40 gallon in rv and a 60 in the back of the truck. We don't drink those , but it's nice to have clean water for showering and such. How far is the gas station ?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 40 gallon in rv and a 60 in the back of the truck. We don't drink those , but it's nice to have clean water for showering and such. How far is the gas station ?

From Big Horn Dam, 15 to 20 mins I think.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who drinks water when camping? Never quaded there but like mentioned lots of nice camping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good question?????????????????

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep I have done that before as well. My truck tank has a pump mounted on it with two pre- filters

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who drinks water when camping? Never quaded there but like mentioned lots of nice camping.

The wife , who has five stints in her heart and a degenerative heart condition. Drinking alcohol is a no no for her. So she drinks water and I drink her share of alcohol , it's a good compromise lol.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The wife , who has five stints in her heart and a degenerative heart condition. Drinking alcohol is a no no for her. So she drinks water and I drink her share of alcohol , it's a good compromise lol.

Oh wow yah you will need to keep her comfortable!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

I think the part about this that makes me smile the most, is she's still out camping and doing whatever with you and living her life! Not letting her condition "weigh her down"

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm glad you got that !! She is a trooper ! That's why I got the new TRV with power steering because she doesn't want to give up. Without eps it was just too hard for her to drive. She truly loves camping and quadding, so as long as she is able we will continue to explore new areas.
Thanks everyone for the input !

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm glad you got that !! She is a trooper ! That's why I got the new TRV with power steering because she doesn't want to give up. Without eps it was just too hard for her to drive. She truly loves camping and quadding, so as long as she is able we will continue to explore new areas.
Thanks everyone for the input !

Great to hear you get out and enjoy riding:)

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great to hear you get out and enjoy riding:)

How much joy can you have on a kitty kat, look at nev and nancy, She looks like she could kill him in his pictures , haha, just kidding,
Great to be outdoors doing something you like to do. Great people, great scenery, cold beer

Top Bottom