no thanks button?

matm8snopro

Reaction score
I see a star that says "add to this users reputation"....a replacement for the "thanks" button maybe???.....

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went to try it again and i get this message. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ferniesnow again. I am confused. ??????????????????

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe this is a mod that has to be added to the system after the fact. Assuming the mod is up to date, it'll probably be added in within the next few days.

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm having to use the back door to get on this thread can't access by clicking on it the other chat rooms click on way I go , this really looks good should have gave trashy all my game room cash

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now I feel like a total jack a$$ for not giving my money to trasher!

I dont know if I really like this new format or not........... my question to ron is "if it aint broke, why fix it?"

No "thanks" button, No "No Thanks" button, No "WTF" button, and No "It's Boggers Fault" button. He said it was suppose to have many new buttons but I think he took them all away!

Last edited:

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now I feel like a total jack a$$ for not giving my money to trasher!

I dont know if I really like this new format or not........... my question to ron is "if it aint broke, why fix it?"

No "thanks" button, No "No Thanks" button, No "WTF" button, and No "It's Boggers Fault" button. He said it was suppose to have many new buttons but I think he took them all away!

Rep for that

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Theres more to come. I'm not sure if im fond of the buttons i may go to just the thanks button. I'll see what you the user likes.

WTF.... why should we be able to give aproval without the option of disaproval????? only in a communist society is there only one answer...

Top Bottom