no snow so......

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol sleddes arnt going to like this one, but scince there is no snow I kinda thought that the quads fourms should be on top still ??? I dont know what do you think .:beer::beer: Kinda weird this year i hope it gets cold soon, as much as i dont really like the cold we cant go out in the muskeg, to get wok done that needs to be done.... last year this time we all ready crossed roache lake on are quads, this year the ice around the edge of the lake cant even hold you up when you put your foot on it...... I head it was supose to be a mild winter with lots of snow but dont see any yet, it keeps melting.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol sleddes arnt going to like this one, but scince there is no snow I kinda thought that the quads fourms should be on top still ??? I dont know what do you think .:beer::beer: Kinda weird this year i hope it gets cold soon, as much as i dont really like the cold we cant go out in the muskeg, to get wok done that needs to be done.... last year this time we all ready crossed roache lake on are quads, this year the ice around the edge of the lake cant even hold you up when you put your foot on it...... I head it was supose to be a mild winter with lots of snow but dont see any yet, it keeps melting.

Deffinately a warm fall in Alberta. Just had a conversation with my wife about how I had already plowed my driveway with my quad at this time last year? Hope it cools down and the precipitation comes?? :rolleyes:

Top Bottom