no heli lift needed alex

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca
I just could not resist Alex. This was another adventure we will never forget any time soon. Not many guys could ride out with a broken steering post from that hole we were in and keep smiling. It was even more fun that I got to tow the polaris out myself. A few pics to show Tara in case she is wondering what goes on up in Revy.

See you at New Years...Greg

Attachments

• frisby dec 20 002.jpg
    frisby dec 20 002.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 79
  • frisby dec 20 007.jpg
    frisby dec 20 007.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 74
  • frisby dec 20 008.jpg
    frisby dec 20 008.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 77
  • frisby dec 20 012.jpg
    frisby dec 20 012.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 73

polguy

Reaction score
Thanks for posting pics, that was some amazing photo shop!! You can't even see the rope that I used to push you up the mountian with though... one time helmet-cam would have been priceless. So glad we made it and I can't begin to afford to thank you enough! Here's to polaris, and the idoit that forgot to weld it. Cheers!!

Canadian JR

Reaction score
It's so amazing how we always have these types of adventures when we head into the tree with new people. If only we could here what was going through those two guys minds as a plan was put together on how we were going to get Alex's sled out of that valley.:beer:

Thanks for all your help this past weekend.

got sled?

Reaction score
Anytime you can avoid a helicopter ride out is a bonus!! Got to give Alex the thumbs up for riding a sled out with no steering!! Thanks for the great adventure guys!!

Donny

Top Bottom