Nitro r/c mud bashers

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trucks broken :d the EZ start fried,

And its to cold right now :rolleyes:

My revo starts with a bump box, ditched the cheesy starter long ago... Rd logics makes the bump box, all you need is a larger flywheel to hook up on the box. super nice setup for starting...

Danbot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a Jammin Truggy and a Pimped out Race Revo Monster truck! Looking forward to Winter Nationals Held in Red Deer as a 3 day event, all big names coming again this year from USA and Canada, all local club members throughout AB, SASK will be attending as well Check it out:
You bet, Winternats is a great time, got to meet Jammin Jay
Heres a pic of the track at Winternats a few years ago that I attended

track3shot.jpg

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
dude i know, did you water proof? p ut a baloon around the servos and then use hot clue on the receiver box, wroks great, too cold to run mine :(

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got a traxxis nitro rustler 2.5. I love how much abuse these little cars can take before stuff breaks. Its piped and i am sure my neighbors hate me. Not sure i really care though:d

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I'm patient and it will warm up soon. Get the old man out there with the camera.,..maybe jump over him and have him take the photos...would be awesome...

more blurry pics??????????or did jr show him how to use camera?LOL

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an E maxx, nitro rustler 2.5, a GS storm, and 2 mini T's. Ran the storm and rustler last summer.:d

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Hey jr maybe you should bring your revo and we can have some snow bashing fun on saturday night lol, havent used mine since before x mas

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
awe darn, we could use mine we could use my t-maxx but there is something wrong the my remte, after i while the steering cutsout, i changed the servo and everything,

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
yea i did, it works fine for like 15 mins then the steering doesnt work, then i let it sit for like 10 mins and it works again,

Top Bottom