Night Ride- Mclean Creek- November 5 6:30pm till 11pm giver take

2blue

Reaction score
I have gone to Mclean Creek every night this week but up the husky line and looking to try new trail which looks like a good distance. Even found a wildcat 1000 broke down. Its been sitting there for 2 days so who knows. All my trips have been pretty easy the puddles are starting to freeze but sometimes you do fall through. I did get stuck last night lol

Keep in mind I ride fast and drift a lot :)

RZR 1000 5 inch lift 32-1/2 tires so its a big unit with winch lol

Just got back right now but I work everyday so night rides is my only option

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have gone to Mclean Creek every night this week but up the husky line and looking to try new trail which looks like a good distance. Even found a wildcat 1000 broke down. Its been sitting there for 2 days so who knows. All my trips have been pretty easy the puddles are starting to freeze but sometimes you do fall through. I did get stuck last night lol

Keep in mind I ride fast and drift a lot :)

RZR 1000 5 inch lift 32-1/2 tires so its a big unit with winch lol

Just got back right now but I work everyday so night rides is my only option

The Wildcat 1000 should be gone now, not a stolen unit. Guy I work, it is his neighbour's, should have been a 700 arctic crap with it on monday or tuesday spending the night to keep it company. Got caught in a truck trap and had to leave it. Then buddy(700 arctic crap) killed his battery trying to winch him out. From what I here it was a chitty walk out in the dark.

2blue

Reaction score
The wild cat is still there! I was there last night at 11pm. Left my phone number in the snow "Need Help? txt......there's cell service standing beside his quad. I looked for him for 3 hours the first night I saw it and saw foot prints walking south which parking lot is the other way....Anyways heading out tonight if anyone wants to go...

The wildcat was there Tuesday and Wednesday night

Not much snow couple inches

\

Last edited:

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The wild cat is still there! I was there last night at 11pm. Left my phone number in the snow "Need Help? txt......there's cell service standing beside his quad. I looked for him for 3 hours the first night I saw it and saw foot prints walking south which parking lot is the other way....Anyways heading out tonight if anyone wants to go...

The wildcat was there Tuesday and Wednesday night

Not much snow couple inches

\
I'm interested in a ride this weekend if you're heading out!

2blue

Reaction score
Hey guys, Got it out and save and sound!

Caanam

Reaction score
a little late to the party... but keep me in mind if you guys head out for a ride
shoot me a pm if you don't mind having me tag along

Top Bottom