Newbrook Ralley

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
March 7th starting at the hall in town. Usually a 50-60 mile run. At least snow is not melting here like it is around Edmonton.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FullSizeRender.jpg

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sunny and a high of +4 for Saturday, going to be a great day for a poker ralley.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was a really good rally and met some people that I have not seen in many years. Not much snow heading out to Newbrook until you got to Abee then BAM!!!! Good old Newbrook still had lots of snow, well for this year. Still was up to 16" of snow in the bush, warm and sunny.
About 110 sleds - 6 cash prizes and LOTS of door prizes.
My cousin drove his '74 Raider and his brother inlaw had the studded big bore YZ out on the trail.
Big thanks to the organizers!

Lisa1970

Reaction score
Myself, my husband and two others were there and my friend won first cash prize! What a Awesome day !! I sat in that Raider, and got a picture lol. A BIG thank you to the organizers. We will be back for sure !:d

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Newbrook always puts on a good rally and that area that we rode through, Long Lake/Whitemud Valley, has many, many miles of trails to explore with a wide variety of terrain.

People were amazed at how much snow there was back there.

We ride with Doug and his Raider almost every weekend and are always amazed at where he can go with that thing and how it climbs and side hills without tipping over...

Top Bottom