Newbie saying hi from Alberta :)

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody I just joined today. I ride a Honda CR80R, me and my family usually go out to Vega or morinville. This year we might be checking out Slave lake. I was woundering if their is any place particular to check out while i am up in Slave?

the peeler bar........

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i kinda did but my training begins early..........OK there young fella.....no peeler bars for you until you git a 125 ok ....Thanks...Marko :)

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
airways in nisku has a warm seat always ready.....and it's so nice and clean in there..........:)

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
.Can't believe nice guys like you and SBR go in there.........if your girlfriend starts to smoke ya no what ya gotta do????:D........slow down......

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At the same time i'm werkin on this guys helmut im werkin on one of my Geetars. rcamera 062.jpg

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
HEY 162..... IS THAT A GIBSON??? WHAT MODEL? CAN'T TELL FROM THE DARK PICTURE AND TAPE..... BE SURE TO POST THE FINISHED PRODUCT, EH? AND I HAVE TO ASK.... WHAT IS YOUR AVATAR A PIC OF??? CAN'T QUITE MAKE IT OUT.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HEY 162..... IS THAT A GIBSON??? WHAT MODEL? CAN'T TELL FROM THE DARK PICTURE AND TAPE..... BE SURE TO POST THE FINISHED PRODUCT, EH? AND I HAVE TO ASK.... WHAT IS YOUR AVATAR A PIC OF??? CAN'T QUITE MAKE IT OUT.
Looks like a spitfire....or hurricaine.:D:D:D:D

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It is my Fender Squier Strat....and that particular model is the Spitfire MK-ix....i run an OS fs120 4 stroke engine in it and it tops out at around 80 MPH. Quite a large plane though with a 65 inch wingspan and over 4 ft in length...alot slower and more of a show flyer . I also run a F4U Corsair with a OS 1.6 that runs wellover 100. The smaller stunt planes with 2 strokes can hit 150 + in a dive....pretty funky toy....sad when they crash sometimes .... as is with the repairs on the Spitfire . Almost done. rcamera 063.jpg ...ohh ya and my avitar is a 14 pound pike at a flyin trip to Wylie Lake last year biting my boat after i surfaced her.....pretty funny..

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
It is my Fender Squier Strat....and that particular model is the Spitfire MK-ix....i run an OS fs120 4 stroke engine in it and it tops out at around 80 MPH. Quite a large plane though with a 65 inch wingspan and over 4 ft in length...alot slower and more of a show flyer . I also run a F4U Corsair with a OS 1.6 that runs wellover 100. The smaller stunt planes with 2 strokes can hit 150 + in a dive....pretty funky toy....sad when they crash sometimes .... as is with the repairs on the Spitfire . Almost done.View attachment 3831...ohh ya and my avitar is a 14 pound pike at a flyin trip to Wylie Lake last year biting my boat after i surfaced her.....pretty funny..

I didn't realize you were a RC Flyer 162skidoo, I also have a couple aircraft hanging in the basement, never did learn to fly might have them for sale if the old man doesn't start flying them.

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't realize you were a RC Flyer 162skidoo, I also have a couple aircraft hanging in the basement, never did learn to fly might have them for sale if the old man doesn't start flying them.

let me know...i'll hook em up and add them to my'' FLEET OF SKY FEAR"

Top Bottom