Newbie here!!!!

Rikki69

Reaction score
Hey everyone!been checking out S&M for a few weeks and looks like a pretty sweet site.Been doing lots of reading on it.always looking to learn something new.
Riding a 06 summit X with a 860 kit and NOS...and a new 2010 summit X copper top...
Ride all over BC but Stewart is my favorite!!!at least ride there once a year but trying for a few trips this year.
Anyway be talking to ya....Later

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Rikki69. Sounds like you keep pretty busy in the sledding department-good on ya!:cool:

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome Rikki69.............you ever ride with "I Dare Ya Rene" ? :d
I rode with a cpl guys off of DooTalk up in Stewart a few years back. One was Rene & the other was Rick.
cheers buddy:beer:

RN

Rikki69

Reaction score
You bet murray!!!ride with Rene lots..This is Rick....nytro ehhh...

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey buddy, Yup, went with the Yammy a cpl yrs ago & haven't quit smiling since!!! Best choice in quite a few yrs. How did Rene's Nytro turn out last year? did he actually demo for Dave at PowderLites last year? I need a little fine tuning this season right off the bat, then this thing is gonna RIP!!! Love the handling of it & it feels alot lighter than it is on paper. That copper XP looks sharp man........you gonna soup er' up a little???:d
later bud:beer:

Murray

Rikki69

Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcomes guys!!!Murray am not sure if Rene did or not...All i did to the copper top is 10in Rat Sled Risers,tss can,big wheel kit and quik clicks.thinking am going up to stewart on the 22 of oct with dave but if not enough snow i just be going to the sled show...in etown.Did you move to Airdrie?????

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!been checking out S&M for a few weeks and looks like a pretty sweet site.Been doing lots of reading on it.always looking to learn something new.
Riding a 06 summit X with a 860 kit and NOS...and a new 2010 summit X copper top...
Ride all over BC but Stewart is my favorite!!!at least ride there once a year but trying for a few trips this year.
Anyway be talking to ya....Later

hey - welcome to my favorite site

Terry

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcomes guys!!!Murray am not sure if Rene did or not...All i did to the copper top is 10in Rat Sled Risers,tss can,big wheel kit and quik clicks.thinking am going up to stewart on the 22 of oct with dave but if not enough snow i just be going to the sled show...in etown.Did you move to Airdrie?????

Yup Rikki, in Airdrie now. I'll be home from work(overseas) on Nov 4th & plan to head out to Golden or Revy right near the end of Nov. Probably head to Revy for the BOOST 4 premier on Nov 28th. :beer::beer:

Hey man, is Dave Craig still in Stewart or did he move South a bit?

RN

Rikki69

Reaction score
oh ok,i might be around then hanging at renes lodge....be on days off anyway.dave sold the lodge last Dec or so...and moved back to Pemberton mid winter..

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!! :thumbsup2:
Maybe we'll see you around Stewart sometime, since that's one of my faves also!!
:awesome_dude:

Top Bottom