Newbie heading to Blue river

kidder17

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just signed up, great site, with great info. Heading to Blue River this weekend.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
WELCOME ABOARD... ANOTHER FLATLANDER FROM SASKATCHEWAN... BE SURE TO POST YOUR HOME FLAG/PIN ON THE "MEMBERMAP" ON THE FRONT FORUM PAGE, JUST DOWN THE LEFT SIDE......... HAVE A GREAT TIME IN BLUE RIVER, AND RIDE SAFE(HI AVY RISKS);)

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. When your in Blue this weakend don't forget to go to the St Paddy's dance at the Legion. It isone of the best dances of the year.

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome.......Blue river is great. If you go to redsands it is a good area for slides . use caution everywhere you go but red is and can be meen!! Just my 2 cents

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, you'll have a blast. While in Blue keep an eye out for the drunkin' naked chick(s) that run down the street past the legion. There is even one known to stop and squat in the middle of the odd intersection....lol. Oh and watch out for that Polarisryder......:p

Welcome to the site. When your in Blue this weakend don't forget to go to the St Paddy's dance at the Legion. It isone of the best dances of the year.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, you'll have a blast. While in Blue keep an eye out for the drunkin' naked chick(s) that run down the street past the legion. There is even one known to stop and squat in the middle of the odd intersection....lol. Oh and watch out for that Polarisryder......:p

Hey whats wrong with me :D:D Hey where are you staying, Id love to hook up for a ride if you have room. :)

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey whats wrong with me :D:D Hey where are you staying, Id love to hook up for a ride if you have room. :)

Hiya brad...we'll be up next week as im not able to make it up with big doo and ken....I kinda hurt my back but ill let ya know when we're comin if you want to join us for a day...Talked to Lexy today and cancelled........Later.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
of course i am, goes the gravel and 3 feet deep puddels with ezz, bent the the pipe though, and no more wire harnes , that wraped around the clutch and i went over the handel bars.

Top Bottom