Newbie attending rally this weekend

MamaErin

Reaction score
Hi, I have quadded maybe 5 times, my husband loves it. This weekend my friend Emmaa and I are going to join all of you. Should be lots of fun and she tells me there wil be lots of people to help out. Looking forward to it, see you all there!!:)

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Hi, I have quadded maybe 5 times, my husband loves it. This weekend my friend Emmaa and I are going to join all of you. Should be lots of fun and she tells me there wil be lots of people to help out. Looking forward to it, see you all there!!:)

Welcome here!!!Me and Bogger and Dale will be around for a beer!:beer::beer:

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Apparently beer after the ride will help you meet LOTS of people ....have fun see you there

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Im a newbie this year to although I have put almost 800kms on my machine:d:d I am coming with 4 other rockin chix we are in site 42 stop on by for a beer or a shooter lol whatever floats ur boat :beer::beer: see you there

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whoop Whoooop!!

Dont worry! You'll do great!! I wont leave ya! :)

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Im a newbie this year to although I have put almost 800kms on my machine:d:d I am coming with 4 other rockin chix we are in site 42 stop on by for a beer or a shooter lol whatever floats ur boat :beer::beer: see you there

Wow :eek: mike #####, bogger and myself will be by for sure, after all we are part of the welcoming committee.... Oh,and bogger's got a big boat to float :d

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!!:thumbsup2:

Put your feet up and stay awhile...especially at the Rally before you fall down drunk, face down in your own puke...not that it's been done before.:av-31:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It was nice meeting yourself and emma hope you girls really enjoyed your first campout. Next year at least you know what your in for and really is easier remembering everyone by then, cheers :d:d:d:d Oh yah, your shooters were great I paid for it on Sunday morning though.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hey Mama! It was really nice meeting you and Emmaa this weekend at the rally. I hope you had lotsa fun with us rednecks :)

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, what she said^^^^^:d:d. You did great, hopefully we run into you guys again.

Top Bottom